Skip to main content

Game Forum - BIG BROTHER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bratty never nominated me or TaffyZ

:angelic::angelic::angelic::angelic::angelic::angelic::angelic::angelic::angelic::angelic::angelic::angelic::angelic::angelic:[DOUBLEPOST=1419238004][/DOUBLEPOST]
Alright Big Brother, thank you for not showing my nominations because you didn't find them Phew. Dodged that bullet. And don't feel and for nominating me @dexnerxc because I would have nominated someone if they came into the house when they had been fairly evicted. :) No hard feelings? I am just looking forward to more secrets! Yay!
Thank you.. I felt like I said that nomination a bit harshly.

DAY 16...

The most latest Nominations so far which declared our Intruder: @Flamingos
as the 8th Official Evictee... Let's get to hear some of these Nominations as number of forumates get tighter...

LUCAS
Day_16_Noms.png

TAFFYZ (DIDN'T NOMINATE) MOST LIKELY BIG BROTHER PLACED ONE OF TAFFZ NOMINATIONS ON THE WRONG DAY...

DEXNERXC
Day_16_Noms.png

HOOLEYDOOLEY
Day_16_Noms.png

BRATTY
Day_16_Noms_1.png

Day_16_Noms_2.png

THANK YOU FORUMATES ALL OF YOUR NOMINATIONS HAVE BEEN REVEALED... MORE SECRETS COMING YOUR WAY...

THAT IS ALL...

Sorry @hooleydooley!
Sorry to everyone I have nominated. :redface:
Great minds think alike to nominate me.....Wow....
View attachment 48222

Oh no!
I didn't mean it like that!! :redface:

That was fun! I was not surprised really but only a couple but thats all, I am so happy that we can all continue to enjoy our last few days here.

Are you not talking to me anymore? :frown:

I'm really sorry. I didn't mean any offence. I say stupid things sometimes and what I mean and say can come across as 2 different ways (you should all know that). :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back