Skip to main content

Game Forum - BIG BROTHER

Status
Not open for further replies.
DAY 14...

The day where our Intruder: @Frelard USA had been Evicted becoming the 7th Official Evictee with the shock Walkout by @Spock which left many fans in speculation, now lets hear the Noms...

LUCAS
Day_14_Noms.png

TAFFYZ (DIDN'T NOMINATE) OR POSSIBLY BIG BROTHER HADN'T LOOKED PROPERLY FOR YOUR NOMS AND MAY LOOK AGAIN.

DEXNERXC
Day_14_Noms.png

HOOLEYDOOLEY
Day_14_Noms.png

BRATTY
Day_14_Noms_1.png

Day_14_Noms_2.png

That is all...

Damn it why is everyone nominating me for being too young?? Does it really matter what age I am?
Just Joking I don't mind it, I like that you guys are looking out for me but in this day and age, kids from the ages of 8 onwards are swearing and know all about the adult things[DOUBLEPOST=1419237625][/DOUBLEPOST]Damn it why is everyone nominating me for being too young?? Does it really matter what age I am?
Just Joking I don't mind it, I like that you guys are looking out for me but in this day and age, kids from the ages of 8 onwards are swearing and know all about the adult things

DAY 16...

The most latest Nominations so far which declared our Intruder: @Flamingos
as the 8th Official Evictee... Let's get to hear some of these Nominations as number of forumates get tighter...

LUCAS
Day_16_Noms.png

TAFFYZ (DIDN'T NOMINATE) MOST LIKELY BIG BROTHER PLACED ONE OF TAFFZ NOMINATIONS ON THE WRONG DAY...

DEXNERXC
Day_16_Noms.png

HOOLEYDOOLEY
Day_16_Noms.png

BRATTY
Day_16_Noms_1.png

Day_16_Noms_2.png

THANK YOU FORUMATES ALL OF YOUR NOMINATIONS HAVE BEEN REVEALED... MORE SECRETS COMING YOUR WAY...

THAT IS ALL...

Alright Big Brother, thank you for not showing my nominations because you didn't find them Phew. Dodged that bullet. And don't feel and for nominating me @dexnerxc because I would have nominated someone if they came into the house when they had been fairly evicted. :) No hard feelings? I am just looking forward to more secrets! Yay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back