Skip to main content

Game Forum - BIG BROTHER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully BB reveals who we saved on evictions? :happy:
That would be the best thing that would come out of it? But then again if you didn't save someone sitting right next to you then you are going to be in a little bit of a pickle but personally I won't care because I know that this is a game and if someone nominated me then I wouldn't mind. :)

Even your ugly side?
Because we all have one

I think my ugly side has already been shown in here. How I can come across pretty bossy. That's something I have realised in here. I can also get quite fired up and say things I don't mean either. You've seen pretty much everything!

With my nominations I tried not to be too personal. Some of it will come across as harsh but I think all of our nominations probably will. ;)
Big Brother, after the eviction could you please inform us of the real schedule instead of us speculating?

He posted on his profile the date of the finale! ;)

That would be the best thing that would come out of it? But then again if you didn't save someone sitting right next to you then you are going to be in a little bit of a pickle but personally I won't care because I know that this is a game and if someone nominated me then I wouldn't mind. :)
What about the reasoning to the nominations? I really hope nobody gets offended by mine. I like everyone but this is a game that we are playing. There can only be one winner..!

That is going to be awkward! hahaha. :dead:
What about the reasoning to the nominations? I really hope nobody gets offended by mine. I like everyone but this is a game that we are playing. There can only be one winner..!

Yeah I hope nobody gets offended by mine. I think some of you will be surprised by some of my reasons and who I nominated etc. so please be prepared for some shocks!! :angelic: Please don't take any offence!

Hey Issac.

Next eviction will be the 23rd (Tues) so that will most likely be a double eviction.
The finale with the final 3 is on the 24th.

I'm not sure what's happening tomorrow... Maybe Housemates Secrets revealed?? haha! I don't know. :D
Maybe tomorrow we will start 'voting to win'. Where the 2 with the least win votes gets the boot then the next day or two we have a final 3 and a winner.

You've probably given him ideas. :facepalm:

I did think right from the start that a housemates exposed type of thing could happen so that's why I didn't get totally loose out in nominations. Sometimes I forgot though. :yawn:

Who knows. It would be kind of fun to find out who nominated who. It would bring a lot of drama for the final nights! :tongue:

Wait - isn't @TaffyZ meant to be liking my posts not @hooleydooley ? I'm confused.

Maybe she just really likes your posts for a genuine reason? :p
View attachment 48203
This is my new eviction chart since I had to make a new one when Lucas returned.
Sorry @TaffyZ that I made you're avatar fat in it. Mine is too so you aren't alone.

Sorry. I change my avatar a lot. haha! :redface:
I think I change my avatar as often as I change my underwear. :smuggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back