Skip to main content

Game Forum - BIG BROTHER

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is Big Brother...

Voting Lines have now been officially closed!!!

Big Brother is about to reveal the Nominee with the most votes to 'SAVE'...

With a total of '2' votes and another with '1' vote to 'SAVE'... It's time to 'STAY'... It's time to 'STAY'...

Which means that the remaining Nominees are:
@hooleydooley & @Flamingos

@dexnerxc & @TaffyZ are now allowed to vote to 'SAVE' '1' of the remaining Nominees now.

To 'SAVE' please send in your votes to the Diary Room...

Don't forget everyone else can vote as well except the forumates up for Eviction.

Voting Lines will close again at 12:00 pm.

That is all...

This is Big Brother...

With a total of '2' votes and another with '1' vote to 'SAVE'... It's time to 'STAY'... It's time to 'STAY'...

@dexnerxc & @TaffyZ are now allowed to vote to 'SAVE' '1' of the remaining Nominees now.

Don't forget everyone else can vote as well except the forumates up for Eviction.

That is all...

Congrats @TaffyZ and @dexnerxc!! Top five baby!! :happy:

Good luck to @hooleydooley and @Flamingos!

This eviction is going to go all night isn't it! :dead:

This is Big Brother...

That is all...
Yay! Thanks everyone who voted to save me! Good luck @Flamingos and @hooleydooley! It sucks that one of you have to go home
@Flamingos because he is just getting into the game now and he seems to be a very interesting person!
and
@hooleydooley because she is like the mum of the house and is really nice and caring!

@dexnerxc @TaffyZ
tumblr_mfaf7wXzgn1qap3owo1_500.gif

Top 5! @Lucas @Bratty @dexnerxc @TaffyZ and @ ??? Who?
I have a bad feeling that the next eviction is most likely a double eviction? So if that occurs then the 23rd will mark when the top 3 are revealed. and I think the 27th will be the finale? Certainly not the 25th?

Hey Issac.

Next eviction will be the 23rd (Tues) so that will most likely be a double eviction.
The finale with the final 3 is on the 24th.

I'm not sure what's happening tomorrow... Maybe Housemates Secrets revealed?? haha! I don't know. :D

Hey Issac.

Next eviction will be the 23rd (Tues) so that will most likely be a double eviction.
The finale with the final 3 is on the 24th.

I'm not sure what's happening tomorrow... Maybe Housemates Secrets revealed?? haha! I don't know. :D
Thats what I was just about to type. The secrets revealed (nominations, diary room entries) are probably going to be revealed tomorrow, I am scared but what can you do? It is part of the game :arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O:sorry::sorry::sorry::sorry::sorry::sorry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back