Skip to main content

Game Forum - BIG BROTHER

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Big Brother notices anything peculiar inside @reepbot bag we'll have a security check before all forumates enter the house! Lol.

Anyway on another note, here is a hint to a certain section of the Forum Big Brother house!
image.jpg

Something smells fishy...

Big Brother has also baked up a delicious cake for the occasion! Which forumate will get to it first? There is a secret hidden inside that will earn a certain advantage to one of the forumates during the first few days... The question is... What's inside?
image.jpg

The cake is all setup and ready to be munched in Big Brothers kitchen.

There are so many twists it seems really exciting!!! But the most exciting thing is when Nominations come along! Now that I am intrigued about... So @Gama how many forumates do you reckon you can fit in this thread in total? 14?

There are so many twists it seems really exciting!!! But the most exciting thing is when Nominations come along! Now that I am intrigued about... So @Gama how many forumates do you reckon you can fit in this thread in total? 14?
I'm glad you are excited @eddy04 ! Yes we need about 14 forumates in total for Forum Big Brother to begin, also stay tuned cause there will probably be some intruders entering unexpectedly, 'Nominations' begin on Day 2 also!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back