• an American

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • a karaoke champ

• a member from MT. Druitt

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
_________________________________________________________________________________________

Forum BB Election Campaigns below. To vote just PM there Election Button.

SEPIABIRD FOR FORUM BIG BROTHER PRESIDENT
a.001.jpg

VOTE FOR THE BIRD - SEPIABIRD
I should become Forum Big Brother President as I am a television producer in training. Therefore I know what makes an amazing show. I will assure that all Housemates in the Forum Big Brother House are happy, active, and interactive for all Housemates and the viewers.

As Forum Big Brother President, I will be the ultimate Housemate and create the ultimate House!

a.002.png

Hmmmm, would a bird make a good president? Especially in a big brother house? I mean I understand if we were voting for like president of nest building. Then @SepiaBird would win easily.

HUWMAN.jpg
VOTE HUWMAN FOR FORUM BIG BROTHER PRESIDENT 2015
If you want an interesting house, vote Huwman.
If you want the house to be a bore, then vote someone else.
How many times have you heard the other housemates complain about how they don't want to nominate because they 'love' everyone so much?
All these housemates waste the only power given to them, except for me! I am the best housemate to give the power of being Forum Big Brother President.
I promise to make this house exciting, controversial and engaging using the power that will be bestowed upon me if I become Forum Big Brother President.
I've watched Big Brother Australia, UK, US and Canada. I know what to do and how to do it!

BUITTON.jpg

Back