Skip to main content

Forum Big Brother Live Show Thread

Yes that's right! We have to remind our audience that the voting lines are closed and all votes cast after the lines closed won't count.

For 30 days the housemates have seen a range of amazing things!

It all started in week one where Big Brother made them nominate and evict each other on the FIRST NIGHT!

People were evicted, a pig was kicked and everything amalgamated to become a true BIG BROTHER EXPERIENCE.

Fiery housemates feuded frugally and the toaster was thrown into the pool.

All in all, The housemates enjoyed their time and tonight, we will crown our winner!

Welcome back to the grand finale of FBB2. Sepia and Mitchell are waiting nervously for the results[DOUBLEPOST=1438938856][/DOUBLEPOST]Let's go over to the house to reveal the winner!

Hi house!

I thought that I would be nervous, but I'm quite content. I mean, the results are set so what's the point of being nervous? :)

I think that I am the most deserving winner but as I said to @Mitchell earlier, this game isn't about that. It's about popularity, and if he's more popular than me... then good luck to him! :D

Mitchell couldn't be online right now so he sent this message...[DOUBLEPOST=1438939229][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'll be in Disney with no internet for the final so thought id message now!

Thanks so much for having me, I've had fun and am so honoured to make the final two, congrats on running the game, you've done great!

Um...
Thank you for voting for me! I would have never got to where I am without the votes to win. I won 3 votes but we all know that that's nothing unless the public vote so thank you all so much! :D

The results were close but your fate is sealed...[DOUBLEPOST=1438939603][/DOUBLEPOST]The winner of Forum Big Brother 2 is...

Back