Forum Big Brother Live Show Thread

Bertrendo

So the housemates up for eviction are:
BBC
Zcsund
Daquan
Squally
StruggleStreet

and the best bit is the Eviction is Tomorrow!

PM me who you want to EVICT by 6pm Tomorrow for a Live eviction at 7:00!

I am hoping that the two inactives get evicted since I think it's unfair for the others to leave. If they do happen to get evicted, they will be the first two forumates in history of Forum - Big Brother to never mention a single word during their time on the show/thread before they got evicted.

NO LE PUDDING FACEY 4 THE WIN![DOUBLEPOST=1436777839][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am hoping that the two inactivate ones get evicted since I think it's unfair for the others to leave. If they do happen to get evicted, they will be the first two forumates in history of Forum - Big Brother to never mention a single word during their time on the show/thread before they got evicted.

I agree. I want to see interactions

Last night 10 housemates entered the Big brother house and tonight two housemates will leave! Get ready for the first live eviction of the series.

Who goes? Its not just you who decides.

Welcome to Big Brother!
[DOUBLEPOST=1436778022][/DOUBLEPOST]

Its been only 24 hours and there has already been nominations, toast, flamingo fiddling and fights![DOUBLEPOST=1436778268][/DOUBLEPOST]But who hasn't impressed you in the past 24 hours?

But before we do...

We must talk about the incident that happened this afternoon between StruggleStreet and Big Brother himself!

Back