Skip to main content

Game Forum Big Brother 4 | Sign Up Thread

I am so excited to show you all the Forum Big Brother: British Invasion house! It has taken over two months to build and it is ready for the biggest battle in BB history. The most infamous house on the internet has had a red, white and blue makeover. This year's additions to the house include TWO bedrooms, a loft and a jail!??!!

So lets get to the photos...

Vl95vsq.png

The Brand new stage where I will be hosting from!

0BUeZeT.png

Going down?

YbmgpHx.png

Welcome to the new Big Brother house! The first thing you'll see is the massive living room.

j5bhIvi.png

That TV is where I will deliver the results of the evictions.

my39YRS.jpg

This is bedroom number 1, aka the "The British Bedroom"

vjWVMaD.png

And this of course is the Aussie Bedroom.

Cab5kSn.jpg

The best backyard yet!

Jp37LZs.png

The new enterance to the bathroom, it looks amazing and that naked gnome is my favorite part of the house.

YoC8EJQ.jpg

fbrUhMt.jpg

Inside that building is of course the bathroom. This year it is very... green. Did you see that massive double shower.

9V1hfUs.png

Going upstairs into the loft, it has a very relaxing feel to get away from the bright colours of the house.

Q6lAlc6.jpg

It is very secluded and seperate from the rest of the house.

wdSDySF.png

Really cool view of the house from up here!

duVMGnt.png

... and welcome to jail! it has a very cold floor and no furniture! I would hate to be a housemate who breaks the rules...

YxGWuCZ.jpg

Into the kitchen which has a very NYC penthouse feel to it.

pJUgzSD.jpg

Hmm... 11 seats?

and finally the brand new Diary Room! It has a very stark monochrome feel unlike the zany feel of the house and let me tell you that the chair is very comfy.

RbRQe8r.png

So that's the house! The final date of the launch is still not final until we have enough housemates! Not only did the house change the game has too... More details very soon, but for now goodnight!

If you would like to take a look of the house yourself, go to the Sims 4 Gallery and search FBB British Invasion and it should be there.

I am so excited to show you all the Forum Big Brother: British Invasion house! It has taken over two months to build and it is ready for the biggest battle in BB history. The most infamous house on the internet has had a red, white and blue makeover. This year's additions to the house include TWO bedrooms, a loft and a jail!??!!

So lets get to the photos...

Vl95vsq.png

The Brand new stage where I will be hosting from!

0BUeZeT.png

Going down?

YbmgpHx.png

Welcome to the new Big Brother house! The first thing you'll see is the massive living room.

j5bhIvi.png

That TV is where I will deliver the results of the evictions.

my39YRS.jpg

This is bedroom number 1, aka the "The British Bedroom"

vjWVMaD.png

And this of course is the Aussie Bedroom.

Cab5kSn.jpg

The best backyard yet!

Jp37LZs.png

The new enterance to the bathroom, it looks amazing and that naked gnome is my favorite part of the house.

YoC8EJQ.jpg

fbrUhMt.jpg

Inside that building is of course the bathroom. This year it is very... green. Did you see that massive double shower.

9V1hfUs.png

Going upstairs into the loft, it has a very relaxing feel to get away from the bright colours of the house.

Q6lAlc6.jpg

It is very secluded and seperate from the rest of the house.

wdSDySF.png

Really cool view of the house from up here!

duVMGnt.png

... and welcome to jail! it has a very cold floor and no furniture! I would hate to be a housemate who breaks the rules...

YxGWuCZ.jpg

Into the kitchen which has a very NYC penthouse feel to it.

pJUgzSD.jpg

Hmm... 11 seats?

and finally the brand new Diary Room! It has a very stark monochrome feel unlike the zany feel of the house and let me tell you that the chair is very comfy.

RbRQe8r.png

So that's the house! The final date of the launch is still not final until we have enough housemates! Not only did the house change the game has too... More details very soon, but for now goodnight!

If you would like to take a look of the house yourself, go to the Sims 4 Gallery and search FBB British Invasion and it should be there.

how many more applicants do we need?

Back