Skip to main content

Forum Big Brother 3 [HOUSE]

This is Big Brother.
Dennis and Will, congratulations, You are our finalists! The final countdown has begun and there is less than 24 hours until one of you is crowned CHAMPION. Big Brother wishes you a good night sleep.

THAT is all.

This is Big Brother.
Dennis and Will, congratulations, You are our finalists! The final countdown has begun and there is less than 24 hours until one of you is crowned CHAMPION. Big Brother wishes you a good night sleep.

THAT is all.
Thank you Big Brother, you have a good last sleep too! See you in the morning, Night Smiler.
Also is anyone going to talk to me in the diary room? :p

This is Big Brother...

Tomorrow night one of you two will win Forum Big Brother: PowerGames and receive:

• Something to do with the FBB: Divided
  • An avatar design package (by @SepiaBird )
  • An exclusive real BB behind the scenes special
Good luck and good night for the final night...

That is all.

This is Big Brother...

Tomorrow night one of you two will win Forum Big Brother: PowerGames and receive:

• Something to do with the FBB: Divided
    • An exclusive real BB behind the scenes special
Good luck and good night for the final night...

That is all.
Those prizes sound awesome!

Who would've thought that either you or I would win this @Dennis Haikalis . I never thought I would be in the final 2 but I always knew you would get there. Have a good sleep and we shall have a best last day together. Good Luck! :p

This is Big Brother...

Good morning housemates on your final day of Forum Big Brother: PowerGames

The task room is now open for you two to go have breakfast and get ready for the BIG Finale...

That is all.

This is Big Brother.

Once again housemates, this is your final day in the FBB3: Powergames household. Make the most of yourselves and enjoy each other's company. Big Brother has now closed the bedroom and bathroom for the remainder of the series, use the task room now; your belongings are packed and ready for tonight. Enjoy, housemates. Goodbye, until tonight @Dennis Haikalis and @Will McDougle

That is all.

This is Big Brother.

Once again housemates, this is your final day in the FBB3: Powergames household. Make the most of yourselves and enjoy each other's company. Big Brother has now closed the bedroom and bathroom for the remainder of the series, use the task room now; your belongings are packed and ready for tonight. Enjoy, housemates. Goodbye, until tonight @Dennis Haikalis and @Will McDougle

That is all.
This is it Smiler, the very last day.
*Pats Smiler and scratches his tummy/head.

THIS IS BIG BROTHER

No, not that Big Brother...
The other Big Brother...
No, not that one either...
The other one...

Geez there are that many of us now!

Anyway, Housemates...

Big Brother would like to let you know that your photos from the other day have all been accepted by our Motion Graphics Deptartment and will be used tonight for the Finale.

That is all...

From this Big Brother.

No not that one, this one...
Oh never mind.

THIS IS BIG BROTHER

No, not that Big Brother...
The other Big Brother...
No, not that one either...
The other one...

Geez there are that many of us now!

Anyway, Housemates...

Big Brother would like to let you know that your photos from the other day have all been accepted by our Motion Graphics Deptartment and will be used tonight for the Finale.

That is all...

From this Big Brother.

No not that one, this one...
Oh never mind.
What photos?

Back