Skip to main content

Forum Big Brother 3 [HOUSE]

omg hey guys sorry I'm late I've been having some technical difficulties. OMG NO @BigBrotherCritic I cant believe you where evicted :( going to miss you heaps but congratulations on doing so well! I've had the pleasure on getting to enjoy this experience twice with you! And who knows, Big Brother might decide to bring us back for the third!

And yay we did it guys! @Will McDougle @Mazzafmuller only one more eviction to go! I honestly hope of you guys win! Iv'e been lucky enough to run this race twice and both times I made it so close to the end. But now its time for you guys to shine! Lets hope that its one of you that takes the crown!

Gosh I can't belive its been 25 days since we walked into the house! This time last series I was evicted! I have now managed to beat my former record! It's a shame this series went on in such a quiet time of the year. And unfortuantly not everyone made an effort to be online but oh well lets hope the next series is more active!

And yay we did it guys! @Will McDougle @Mazzafmuller only one more eviction to go! I honestly hope of you guys win! Iv'e been lucky enough to run this race twice and both times I made it so close to the end. But now its time for you guys to shine! Lets hope that its one of you that takes the crown!
OMG, thats so nice @Dennis Haikalis ! I honestly think either you or @Mazzafmuller will take the crown as the audience probably likes you alot more. It feels like so long ago that we entered the house but it was only 25 days. It's been a great 25 days and a enjoyable stay in the house. I wouldn't of wanted to spend my final week in the house with anyone else but you guys: @Dennis Haikalis , @BigBrotherCritic & @reepbot ! You guys are my family and I love you. :D

Last edited:
Back