Skip to main content

Forum Big Brother 3 [HOUSE]

Okay I'm going to vote out Brandon. Only because let she honest he's the housemate who's online the least. I know it's a petty reason but it's true. Last series he literally floated to the end. And he's halfway to doing it again the second time. And I don't want that. So my vote goes to evicting Brandon.

FINAL 5 PEOPLE! THIS IS LIKE THE BEST FINAL 5! I've got all my friends and all the people that I like in it! :p :D All the people that i haven't liked are all gone![DOUBLEPOST=1449479311][/DOUBLEPOST]
Okay I'm going to vote out Brandon. Only because let she honest he's the housemate who's online the least. I know it's a petty reason but it's true. Last series he literally floated to the end. And he's halfway to doing it again the second time. And I don't want that. So my vote goes to evicting Brandon.
@Dennis Haikalis you can change your picture now, Big Brother said you could remember.

We did it guys! I couldn't imagine spending the time with anyone else. everybody here is wonderful and I love you all.

Now if only Big Brother would replace the toaster, it would make the experience MUCH better

Its funny how our entire time in this house has only been spread over 41 pages... I guess we haven't had any huge debates like last year

YASSS SCHOOL IS NOW OVER!!!! (for me anyways) PRAISE THE LORDE
Lorde%20UMG%20James%20K%20Lowe%202013.jpg

THIS IS BIG BROTHER

3d64174f53ab3e9fb44d67e55be7daee.jpg

Housemates, in celebration of the end of "Freek Week"...
Big Brother has prepared tonights desert.

However this is Big Brother, and in my House,
good things don't come for free...

Tonights "HOT TOPIC" is...

Should any vaccines be compulsory for children?

Welcome to the FBB: PowerGames House!

s0VopN.png

JVBaK9.png

igsr65.png

HOZf4i.png

OuQrKx.png

GlEQpg.png

iA1BbL.png
jiCraH.png
tf7lMS.png
12iei5.png
tf33h3.png
Gl7eIJ.png
s50EVq.png
nywF8J.png
mdOTkO.png
L7kmvl.png

Rules
1. Housemates are the only ones to post in this thread
2. Do not post until you have been announced and entered the house
3. Do not post after you get evicted
4. You must nominate Mondays and Fridays

5. All tasks are compulsorily

What is game, how play

THIS IS BIG BROTHER

@duongkhue84 please leave the Forum Big Brother House immediately!

This series is nearly over and new Housemates/Intruders will not
be entering the House for the remainder of the series. Try next season.

That is all.

Back