Skip to main content

Forum Big Brother 3 [HOUSE]

I Agree 100%. Lets now move on to refugees. I think we should stop letting them in.
HMm this one always opens a can of worms, I guess it depends on the kind of people coming in, if its riff raff, then no, we don't want those kind of people, but if they are noice enough, I can't see why not, if they are legitimate refugees who aren't coming illegal, I guess why not?

RIghtio, we seem to disagree on that, should we uselessly fight for the entire night about who's more stupid or should we move on with our lives, as natural humans SHOULD do?

HMm this one always opens a can of worms, I guess it depends on the kind of people coming in, if its riff raff, then no, we don't want those kind of people, but if they are noice enough, I can't see why not, if they are legitimate refugees who aren't coming illegal, I guess why not?

RIghtio, we seem to disagree on that, should we uselessly fight for the entire night about who's more stupid or should we move on with our lives, as natural humans SHOULD do?

Your turn to pick a controversial topic and we shal compare opinions

Your turn to pick a controversial topic and we shal compare opinions
I'm actually enjoying this!! Okay! Right... controversial! I know... Execution. Personally, should be used for the worst humans, the people that don't deserve to live, the people that relish in taking other peoples lives, they don't deserve the badge that is humanity. Don't let them clog our prisons up

I'm actually enjoying this!! Okay! Right... controversial! I know... Execution. Personally, should be used for the worst humans, the people that don't deserve to live, the people that relish in taking other peoples lives, they don't deserve the badge that is humanity. Don't let them clog our prisons up

I say not to execution. Every human has the right to live and no body should take that right away form them. Okay next topic how about relgion? I personally am an atheist and think religion is just a money making scheme.

I say not to execution. Every human has the right to live and no body should take that right away form them. Okay next topic how about relgion? I personally am an atheist and think religion is just a money making scheme.
Rightio, Yeah religion is total money making, if we taxed religion, the country would be 100% better off, yeah its fine for them to practice, I dont have a problem with that, but honestly? Do they NEED that much money!!???[DOUBLEPOST=1449190785][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yes, you should.
You want us to.move on? Rightio okay, case settled!

All of you bore me to death, which is making it really hard for me to decide who to go, so I want your help.
You must give me at least 3 reasons why a housemate of your choice should leave, you must choose a housemate, and it can't be yourself.
I want the information presented in the form of a campaign poster.
If anyone fails to complete this task in 24 hours, they will not regain housemate status.
Your time starts now.

So I guess I'm the only one who did it...

Housemates Big Brother needs to tell you something...[DOUBLEPOST=1449230975][/DOUBLEPOST]Sunday Night one will leave the house but not by a public vote...

Back