Skip to main content

Forum Big Brother 3 [HOUSE]

Act One: Choice of Misfortune

There is only 3 spots in this challenge so you must decide we gets what, only one choice holds housemate status so choose wisely

Option 1:
Must change your profile and signature to whatever Big Brother decides for the entire duration of your stay.

Option 2:
-2 Finale votes

Option 3:
Can't participate in the next 2 status challenges

Who gets what, you have until 7pm AEDT tonight.

This is Big Brother...

Choice one has StatusPower, congrats @Dennis Haikalis you are an official housemate. The other choices still will happen...

That is all.
Wow, so @BigBrotherCritic & I, get the hard ones and were not housemates. That makes sense. I probably won't become a housemate again because I miss the next 2 events and there's probably 2 more as there only 6 housemates and 1 is already safe. That seems fair, very fair. Good job Big Brother!

Last edited:
Remember that is you do not get housemate status you will be evicted from the Big Brother House.
No shit...[DOUBLEPOST=1448961778][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wow, so @BigBrotherCritic & I, get the hard ones and were not housemates. That makes sense. I probably won't become a housemate again because I miss the next 2 events and there's probably 2 more as there only 6 housemates and 1 is already safe. That seems fair, very fair. Good job Big Brother!
Thats very true, anyways, I guess FBB is not fair

Back