Skip to main content

Footage of Marina being told her dog has passed away

BB didn't care because it was a dog.

When Josh was told of his brother in 2012 I remember it being quite respectably and tactfully done.

I don't have a problem with it being shown.

More real than 90% of the tripe we've been shown.
tumblr_mi1mc5jkQd1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

The problem's not that we were shown Marinara getting the news; it's that we're not shown *anything* else. It's either full 0n "look, this bloke's cheating on his mrs of 5 years", or "OH, GAIZ, DID YOU KNOW... Jason's gay".
If we had a decent window into the "lives" of these people inside the house; those gutwrenching moments - and anyone who's ever had a pet die will concur - wouldn't be so polarising.

Cliffnote: We're being manipulated. Surprise!!

I think it was ok because they talked to her mother about it first, she said to tell her at the right time and I assume didn't tell them to keep it a secret from the public because Marina would handle it well. And of course she was upset, but she did handle it very well.

I think if Marina had had a bit more of a presence in the show before this, then I think it'd be fine if they showed it, but it's really been the only thing about her so far, if you exclude the very stupid and desperate attempt at putting her into a love triangle, and I know I personally wouldn't want to be known as the Girl Whose Dog Died.

I think you nailed my only issue with them airing it. I actually liked that they included it. As a dog owner, it definitely got to me & is one of the most emotional clips I've seen from any reality show, but that's going to be the only thing I remember of Marina, the girl whose dog died.

Just thought I would mention that last night they showed the footage again on Marinas eviction. They obviously did that because the producers wanted her to cry and show emotion on stage. :rolleyes:

Distasteful! :yuck:

Back