Skip to main content

First to leave:

Who will be first to leave? (SUNDAY)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At first I was a bit miffed, because I wanted someone else to go, but it always good to have someone you dislike on these types of shows. To watch the squirm. Mwahahahahaha!

At first I was a bit miffed, because I wanted someone else to go, but it always good to have someone you dislike on these types of shows. To watch the squirm. Mwahahahahaha!

...hahaha... precisely!... (I love the way that your thinking Delcan lol!)... cheers.

It'll be interesting to see if they do this the same way as the UK version, where the two called as the bottom two generally are the real bottom two. It would be believable from tonight's bottom two, but too soon to say yet?

Last edited:
Can't say I'm shocked that Leisel was evicted.

She is a very nice girl but there's a lot of big personalities in this show and she was kind of left in the back ground and she seemed like she would be able to handle everything the show could throw at her.

Best of luck with everything Leisel. I hope she isn't too crushed. No one would like being the first voted out.

I was disappointed to see Leisel go tonight, she was one of my favourites.

In other news, I now know how to post a spoiler button :)
I was blind sided!

I didn't think for a second it would be her!

Such a fun girl! I loved the bogan persona too. I think she will be sorely missed. Such an interesting choice from the majority of the voting public.

Back