Skip to main content

Finally...some accurate footage of Bradley

Ben -- "Salad fingers got his way"

Daily show 23 - @ 4m 55sec:)

I think that was aimed at bradley teaming up with Estelle for the challenge.

He makes my skin crawl all of the time. It was interesting that no-one came to his defence or even batted an eyelid last night when Ben was being so rude to him. I thought that spoke volumes that no-one saw fit to pull Ben up. It seems Brad is finally getting back some of what he's put out there. Perhaps he's learning that he can't be so incredibly rude to people without it coming back to smack you in the face sooner or later.

He seems very selfish and ego-centric to me. It's all about him and other people are just there to validate him. He likes other people when they give him attention, think he's being funny, think he's being weird in a cute/naive way, and he plays up to that. But he really lacks empathy, he loudly celebrates when he escapes eviction but someone else has to go home, and he's happy to let everyone else do the work around the house. He's almost a sociopath.

He seems very selfish and ego-centric to me. It's all about him and other people are just there to validate him. He likes other people when they give him attention, think he's being funny, think he's being weird in a cute/naive way, and he plays up to that. But he really lacks empathy, he loudly celebrates when he escapes eviction but someone else has to go home, and he's happy to let everyone else do the work around the house. He's almost a sociopath.

Rather than lacking empathy, he feels too much. He is the complete opposite of a sociopath.

Back