Skip to main content

Finally...some accurate footage of Bradley

kbomb247

I was so pleased tonight to see Brad being shown for the f'ing little arsehole he is, not once but twice. How rude of him in the kitchen...his standard response (he said the same thing during Charne's farewell message) when being told truthful things he doesn't want to hear is "I don't know what you're talking about". Rude, ignorant little troll. And now he's outed Josh re: Estelle. I'm not entirely convinced it was a thoughtless slip of the tongue by B-Crud.

Would u rather see George and josh sleep? For 22 minutes?

I cant wait until his equally creepy reminder to Estelle tomorrow that it has been one week since their kiss

Estell will be thinking "Kissing Gollum twice wasn't in the contract"

Ben is such a C*nt though haha. Things he said would make those anti bully people crawl.

"Why can't they follow simple instructions it's like a Rubix cube to them"

Ben is such a C*nt though haha. Things he said would make those anti bully people crawl.

"Why can't they follow simple instructions it's like a Rubix cube to them"

And no one else in the house has said mean spirited things? May i point towards Ryan and what everyone said about him?

Mean spirited...what are you talking about..shite Brad just says the truth..but I suppose if bitchin'..backstabbing and gossip is what you think is truth..then you may be intimidated by the brilliance of Brad !!"

Mean spirited...what are you talking about..shite Brad just says the truth..but I suppose if bitchin'..backstabbing and gossip is what you think is truth..then you may be intimidated by the brilliance of Brad !!"

Just because something is true doesn't mean you should say it out loud. That's the difference between tactful & being an arsehole.

Back