Skip to main content

Finale Night Drinks 2014

Yeah, there are so many posts and pages on the chat o/t thread that it's really had to keep up. But I think she shared recently(last month or so) that her son is exactly half her age, or something along those lines.

So are the pics of you...you?
If they are, do you mind if "In I go"? Hehehehe geddit?...

Whenever I picture you I think of that star jump pic.

Just like @bleachy_dude I always picture him as the blue vampire, so good to have a more realistic image of him.
Yes those pictures really are me.... Oh I did the same thing for Bleachy, he was always a blue vampire to me as well.

So are the pics of you...you?
If they are, do you mind if "In I go"? Hehehehe geddit?...

Whenever I picture you I think of that star jump pic.

Just like @bleachy_dude I always picture him as the blue vampire, so good to have a more realistic image of him.

I can't wait to ask him!

My son was standing behind me last year when I was looking at that thread, and he recognised Ingio, and said he knew her and showed me her facebook page.

If she did in fact do dirty dancing with him it goes without saying that I will have to kill her!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to ask him!

My son was standing behind me last year when I was looking at that thread, and he recognised Ingio, and said he knew her and showed me her facebook page.

If she did in fact do dirty dancing with him it goes without saying that I will have to kill her!!!!!!!!!!!!

Naw, poor girl hehe

May I suggest you settle this issue with her in an inflatable pool filled with Jelly? Post vids

Reactions: Tee
qxaUnrnhqbBBe.gif

who are you why don't you fuck off

Oh Penelopepitstop. Why do you have to be so angry all the time?

When you're calm and happy, you're awesome! Funny, insightful, intelligent ... just amazing.
But I don't see much of that side of you anymore. It saddens me.
I hope you figure out whatever is troubling you so much. I'd very much like to see the old PPS again.

Last edited:
Back