Skip to main content

Finale Night Drinks 2014

Oh Penelopepitstop. Why do you have to be so angry all the time?

When you're calm and happy, you're awesome! Funny, insightful, intelligent ... just amazing.
But I don't see much of that side of you anymore. It saddens me.
I hope you figure out whatever is troubling you so much. I'd very much like to see the old PPS again.
because my sister is dying and I spend every mment trying to mskr her slive but I cant

That's why

because my sister is dying and I spend every mment trying to mskr her slive but I cant

That's why

That is so sad. I am so sorry to hear that.
You truly have my greatest sympathies for what you're going through.
It's something nobody should have to face.

You're in a dark tunnel ... and the journey will be long and painful.
I just hope you make it out the other side and find happiness again.

That's why

Can feel your pain - well, maybe not totally BUT

There are heaps better ways to get support and understanding ...................

There are People who do (did) and still do really care.

You are also a bit late to this 'party'

Did you bring the Broom and ambipur? THIS PLACE IS A MESS!!!!!!!

Sometimes, life is just that ....... People can only extend the Olive Branch so far, before it snaps and they might end up feeling that they are the reason you feel the ange, or you are trying to make it that!
I am sure that if you have the $$$ you say you do, there are people out there that can make it easier for you to get back on the reality path - THAT we all have to be living, whilst we do .......

NOW - Go get that Broom - sweep up all that shit, put it in my wheelie bin I am just going to take out - then wash your hands - bless your soul and get on to being the awesome person you once were.

That is so sad. I am so sorry to hear that.
You truly have my greatest sympathies for what you're going through.
It's something nobody should have to face.

You're in a dark tunnel ... and the journey will be long and painful.
I just hope you make it out the other side and find happiness again.
ty it is not something to face...

stand my ground

Back