Skip to main content

Finale Night Drinks 2014

Hey you guys!
I hope ya'll had an amazing night in here - really wish I could have hung around with you guys.

Anyway, I posted this in the live thread a few minutes ago but nobody has responded and I'm keen to know so I'll ask you guys.

"Hey ya'll, I'm away from home and had to miss the finale.

Also I went to the Aria's red carpet and JUST missed out on seeing Zayn Malik so I'm not having a good day.

Anyway, all I've seen is everyone's instagram and Facebook posts, how was the actual show? Was it a good finale? I'm so excited to watch it and I hate the Ryan won but he was the best of the three I s'pose.

So yeah, good finale or..?"

What'd you guys think? Just so I can prepare for when I watch it.

I've always been this. I'm still a newbie!
Oh I thought you started as someone else tho. Lol! sorry.[DOUBLEPOST=1417007557][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey you guys!
I hope ya'll had an amazing night in here - really wish I could have hung around with you guys.

Anyway, I posted this in the live thread a few minutes ago but nobody has responded and I'm keen to know so I'll ask you guys.

Also I went to the Aria's red carpet and JUST missed out on seeing Zayn Malik so I'm not having a good day.

Anyway, all I've seen is everyone's instagram and Facebook posts, how was the actual show? Was it a good finale? I'm so excited to watch it and I hate the Ryan won but he was the best of the three I s'pose.

Well people usually dismiss my opinions of the show. But it was a very well produced finale.

17UmQdG.png

Oh I thought you started as someone else tho. Lol! sorry.[DOUBLEPOST=1417007557][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well people usually dismiss my opinions of the show. But it was a very well produced finale.
Theo just replied in the other thread and said it was a well produced finale, and I trust you guys (even if you, Bleachy, are occasionally biased to the positive... Occasionally)

Good to know :)

Hey you guys!

Hey baby. It was an alright finale. Better production than any of the live shows this year. Kinda dragged on though, and a few things were dumb, and the result sucked, but yeah!

Back