Skip to main content

Finale Night Drinks 2014

I've arranged for Little B to be at the inlaws' tonight and am pushing for pizza and Champagne tonight so everything's easy peasy. What time are we getting this little shindig started? I need a countdown to get me motivated to finish off what I need to before we begin!

I've already punched a hole in the last stall of the VIP bathroom

Come say hi xo

dick-ear-o.gif

Cya there, sis

I've arranged for Little B to be at the inlaws' tonight and am pushing for pizza and Champagne tonight so everything's easy peasy. What time are we getting this little shindig started? I need a countdown to get me motivated to finish off what I need to before we begin!
I reckon we kick off 7pm real time (Qld) and 8pm for the remaining inferior states.

I am going to post a full webcam pic when I crack the bottle, just so you all know who you are drinking with![DOUBLEPOST=1416972656][/DOUBLEPOST]
Whose putting out tonight? @Trala I hope?
Glass of wine and I am anybodies! So looks like it's going to be your lucky night! ;)

May I attend? I'm getting up around 4:30 a.m. my time so I can get to the gym before the snow starts. But ill probably just stay home and watch the forum.
Last year I don't think I even went to sleep before the finale.

I was 'partying' on skype with the Pristians until the wee hours last night, ended up being an hour late for kindy drop off :hungover:

Back