Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Johnson

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Reggie

Votes: 41 73.2%
  • Taras

Votes: 9 16.1%

• Total voters
I voted Brenton for the lolz. He deserves to win for how he took his shirt off in the diary room and screamed into it.

If not Brenton probably Reg. Don't care much for others but finding Johnson a bit ok now.

As much as I like Reggie, I just don't think it's fair for her to win again. :unsure:

But then again, the rest aren't even interesting. Gone are the days when Big Brother had lionized and appealing housemates.

I chose Johnson because he's somewhat likable and relatable. But still, I'm not that excited for any of them.

Reggie - both because she is Reggie, but she also represents a better version of BB in Australia that viewers want. The OG's have been more popular for a reason - because BB when the audience was more involved and we got to know the housemates better was a far superior BB.

I would have loved to have got to know Taras, Gabbie, Johnson, Aleisha, Brenton etc in a version of BB where I actually got to know the people in the house. Even American Survivor gives me a better understanding of who the participants are

Reggie - both because she is Reggie, but she also represents a better version of BB in Australia that viewers want. The OG's have been more popular for a reason - because BB when the audience was more involved and we got to know the housemates better was a far superior BB.

I would have loved to have got to know Taras, Gabbie, Johnson, Aleisha, Brenton etc in a version of BB where I actually got to know the people in the house. Even American Survivor gives me a better understanding of who the participants are
My thoughts exactly. I want to vote for her to win not only because she is Reggie, not only because she is deserving, not only because she was a likeable character but also for the reason that I want as much attention as possible put on the original Big Brother. The only positive we got from this season of CH7 BB is that it has brought the original format to the minds of fans both old and new.

None, give the money to a few charities.

Probably Johnson.

Reggie has won before.

Last edited:
Giving the money to Reggie IS giving the money to charity - she'd be using it for her son's treatments...

The show isn't a charity.

No offence, there are worse people off than Reggie & family. People with MND (Motor Neurone Disease)

Let her start a gofundme page.

The show isn't a charity.

No offence, there are worse people off than Reggie & family. People with MND (Motor Neurone Disease)

Let her start a gofundme page.
Kaz you are welcome to vote for whomever you want to win. Just as everyone else is.

Kaz you are welcome to vote for whomever you want to win. Just as everyone else is.

I know that. I won't be wasting any money to vote for anyone.

And yes I know Reggie will win.

Taras is a favourite here, not sure why he's lagging in the bets. :unsure: These people should come here.

1657164349669.png

Taras is a favourite here, not sure why he's lagging in the bets. :unsure: These people should come here.

View attachment 58944
Because he chose to post here, so people responded to him here.

Out in other parts of the internet though many are calling him snake, liar, rat, assassin, etc. Sort of gets that here too but it's probably more muted since people know he visits.

That didn't exist though until the Tully showdown, and then continued with the newfound behaviour. When he got called for being under the radar it's like he flipped the script. Which is kinda sad as he was my fave newbie until then. Now I'm having to satisfy myself with the amusement Brenton brings and little bits of thinking Johnson is ok amongst the newbs.

I don’t think you’re in a position to decide who Reggie is better or worse off than! Bloody hell 🙄

Actually I am. My father died in 2017 from MND.

So I know what it's like to see someone slowly die & there is fuck all you can do to help them.

Just to prove I am not lying about my Dad

Last edited:
Back