Skip to main content

Final Poll: Who do you want - and think - will win?

Vote TWICE. Who do you want - and think - will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It’s rather unusual I don’t have a favourite going into the finals. I’m mixed about who i want to win. In saying that I think all three are generally good people at heart.

off topic, but I wonder if they would only ask Danny to come back for bb in the future. That would say a lot about the final three if they are not asked

Probably not as Danny already said on Cameo that he would not do it again. 😆

Probably not as Danny already said on Cameo that he would not do it again. 😆
Oh really? Did he say why? Must of taken more out of him than we see. I always thought Danny was the handful and it took a great deal of patience from the bb team to deal with him

Oh really? Did he say why? Must of taken more out of him than we see. I always thought Danny was the handful and it took a great deal of patience from the bb team to deal with him

Well, from the last time he said he wouldn't do it again, he posted a Cameo yesterday or today saying he probably would do it again. Basically changed him mind.

Apparently took a lot out of him though.

Well, from the last time he said he wouldn't do it again, he posted a Cameo yesterday or today saying he probably would do it again. Basically changed him mind.

Apparently took a lot out of him though.
Glad to see he is as mixed as us 😆. I think he realised how popular he was and sees potential to self promote for future ventures.

Don't care who wins as long as it's not SJ, as she's had a bit of a free ride after being evicted twice and saved both times by BB. If she wins it'll feel like it was rigged.

Just remembered just how big a relief to see our sly-boy Daniel tipped out.
For what amounts to exposing himself to being, one potent a two-faced phoney.
When he called Ari ‘’liar’’, he completely blew it.
It could only be enriched by Ari retorting, ‘its just a game, Danny’.
badrobot

SJ said if she wins she will split the money with two other housemates, one being Marley and the other a mystery (I'm guessing Danny) so ... my vote will be SJ.
I would require nething ‘sj’ said to be not only in writing, but witnessed.
She rolled out every version of emotional manipulation going.
e.g. She was poised to tell poor Marley that she was actually Channeling His Dead Mum.
bloody hell.
Reminds me of the old Russian saying… one in ten are nutty.
Nuts have left the building now, a good thing I say.
badrobot

But I think Marley will win, which means a lot of the money will go into a church collection plate :/
My views on Marley:
BCD50-DE3-D998-41-E0-A6-EE-10-ACD8100-ACA.gif

off topic, but I wonder if they would only ask Danny to come back for bb in the future. That would say a lot about the final three if they are not asked
They would be building up an all stars list for sure. And just like ch 10 did with survivor, ALL of them will be from the ch 7 series.

I think Marley will win and I want Christina to win. In my opinion none of these housemates were great casting but at least Christina brought style to the eviction room!

Last edited:
Back