Skip to main content

Final Poll: Who do you want - and think - will win?

Vote TWICE. Who do you want - and think - will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Want Marley to win, but I think both Marley and Christina have a chance at winning. So a bit divided on the second choice.

SJ said if she wins she will split the money with two other housemates, one being Marley and the other a mystery (I'm guessing Danny) so ... my vote will be SJ.

Where is the want none of them option? Seriously though even though Marley is getting all the support, it would not surprise me if that snake Christina wins.

I don't want / care if any of them to win either, so left the top 3 blank, and just voted for who I thought would win.
And also mixed. Because ALWAYS mixed.

I know Marley will win, but the contrarian in me wants Christina to win. I also think she fought harder to be there at the final over SJ or Marley. Marley will win over, "he's a nice guy." Where as Christina wins for being a competitor.

It’s rather unusual I don’t have a favourite going into the finals. I’m mixed about who i want to win. In saying that I think all three are generally good people at heart.

off topic, but I wonder if they would only ask Danny to come back for bb in the future. That would say a lot about the final three if they are not asked

Back