• Ryan

Votes: 60 37.0%
  • Skye

Votes: 43 26.5%
  • Travis

Votes: 59 36.4%

• Total voters
NONE.

I'll say Ryan tho ONLY because I cannot fathom the thought of either Skye or Travis winning.

Travis and Skye both showed their true colours when Priya was evicted.

Travis could hardly contain his excitement. The nerve of him to tell Priya to say "vote for me".

And then when she left, instead of doing the traditional eviction circle for her, they all cheered and screamed "YESSS" because they were still there.

The selfish egotism between the lot of them. But mostly Travis and Skye.

Fuck this. Wah. :bawling:

This is tough. I know I don't want Skye to win. I hated Travis to start with but then he grew on me a bit but now I'm not so fond of him. I've always been a bit meh about Ryan. Worst top 3 ever. I voted for Ryan in the poll.

I don't care out of Ryan or Travis.

Anyone that's too arrogant to pack their bags I don't want to see win a thing though.

I say Skye will still win.

Last edited:
Never liked Skye, and I don't think she'd know what to do with $200,000.

Travis lost me with his casual sexism.

Ryan seems most deserving to me tbh. He's just kind of chill, his behavior has never changed, he's funny. Plus he reminds me of some of my IRL friends. But I don't care enough to actually vote for him.

Travis - for the pure reason that he has put his heart and soul into this game and nobody wants it more. He's been himself, to the point where people have hated him profusely for it, but Skye may say she wants Big Brother, but Travis needs it. He would bleed for this game and I don't feel that Ryan has the same emotion attached to the game and he has never put himself out there to win, and given us 100% Ryan. For that reason, I'd want Travis to win it.

NONE.

I'll say Ryan tho ONLY because I cannot fathom the thought of either Skye or Travis winning.

Travis and Skye both showed their true colours when Priya was evicted.

Travis could hardly contain his excitement. The nerve of him to tell Priya to say "vote for me".

And then when she left, instead of doing the traditional eviction circle for her, they all cheered and screamed "YESSS" because they were still there.

The selfish egotism between the lot of them. But mostly Travis and Skye.

Fuck this. Wah. :bawling:

How do you know they didn't do a circle? Are they not allowed to celebrate first? I bet you anything they did do the circle - we just didn't see it!

Your bias against the last few standing is pretty evident.

Back