• Ryan

Votes: 60 37.0%
  • Skye

Votes: 43 26.5%
  • Travis

Votes: 59 36.4%

• Total voters
I think in my ideal scenario:

Skye strips naked and throws herself at Ryan. Ryan turns her down.
Skye then precedes to throw a major tantrum and slaps Ryan. Skye is disqualified from the game for physical violence.
Travis steps in. "Oi! How dare youse disrespecting me missus' friend? When I gets outta thees place, me furrst thang is to be disrespecting youse sista!"
Ryan then procedes to beat the living crap out of Travis. Ryan is disqualified.

Travis, a bruised, battered and bleeding mess, wins BB14!

Ryan should take the crown. He's such a bubbly, likable, witty fella....oh and smart too (the other two aren't). As with Priya, I liked the guy from the very beginning (one other reason is because he reminded me of that nostalgic 90s figure Jack Dawson/Leo DiCaprio).:wink:

Travis would only be a good winner because a wog hasn't won before. I am one, so it will be refreshing to see a familiar face winning. But I'm sorry, he's too egotistical and uppity. His cultural background can't compensate these negative features of his. :cautious:

Okay, Skye could win because she's a woman (and they rarely win). But seriously.... There are much better presented women out there who could've been in her spot. A girl like Skye can't represent Australia. It's just a no-no. Sandra or Priya would've been great contenders here. *sigh*

NED AND KELLY! I love those dogs!

But of those actually eligible, Ryan, I guess, simply because Skye and Travis piss me off more. But I'm gonna let my girl Cersei sum up my feelings towards this finale:

Eye-Roll-gif-6.gif

NONE.

I'll say Ryan tho ONLY because I cannot fathom the thought of either Skye or Travis winning.

Travis and Skye both showed their true colours when Priya was evicted.

Travis could hardly contain his excitement. The nerve of him to tell Priya to say "vote for me".

And then when she left, instead of doing the traditional eviction circle for her, they all cheered and screamed "YESSS" because they were still there.

The selfish egotism between the lot of them. But mostly Travis and Skye.

Fuck this. Wah. :bawling:
That's just silly. Of course they were glad to see her go, it meant they made it too the end. Why would they pretend to be sad ? It's not like all the other evictions where it would be ages till the would see them again. It's only 1 day till they see Priya

Ryan - assuming he's not done anything awful in the few weeks since I gave it up he played a blinder of a game by simply sitting back and letting everyone else self destruct then coming to the forefront at the right moment.

He also has at least one braincell, which is more than Travis and Skye combined.

Ryan - assuming he's not done anything awful in the few weeks since I gave it up he played a blinder of a game by simply sitting back and letting everyone else self destruct then coming to the forefront at the right moment.

He also has at least one braincell, which is more than Travis and Skye combined.

I keep going back and forth... Travis or Ryan for the win. Just NOT Skye.
True that Ryan has some brains, but he just did not do anything.
Travis did have that massive fight with Priya, that's something.
I don't know.... just NOT that bimbo Skye

Travis has had the best journey.

Came in, being himself, loud and obnoxious. Honest and direct.

Many people pointed out his faults and he was willing to learn and mature.

He's the nicest one there

Back