Skip to main content

Final 3 Confirmed. Open for spoiler.

...and you're telling me NOW?!? 😁
Sorry. I was confused about what you were posting about. 🙂
Ice-T wants a word with these 'youths'.
maxresdefault.jpg

Ha ha! I am unfamiliar with Ice-T’s music. 😆

He gave us this early spoiler of the final 3 + that Chad was way out in front with the votes this morning, so I truly believe he did work on the show.

Which makes the final three giving their pleas before the voting closed even more ridiculous

Which makes the final three giving their pleas before the voting closed even more ridiculous
That is ridiculous enough on its own. Percentage may well have changed as non social media viewers put up their votes. Regardless, production ordained for Chad to win by opening votes on a Chad-centric episode . Very unbalanced way to invite votes from production, shameful actually.

If this was an election the ACCC would be all over it lol.

Will never understand the hatred some people have for Sophie. I dont see anything she did on the show that was that bad.

Oh, it wasn't anything to do with what she did on the show. It never is. This is a country - well, world - steeped in misogyny.

Chad and Sophie were redundant housemates. Neither actively contributed anything meaningful to the series. They only appealed to the public because of their sob stories. They weren't capable of making the tough calls when they won challenges. They survived by circumstance which is the least dignified strategy imo. Chad didn't beat the best, Dan lost to the worst.

Chad will go down as just another bland winner, as would have Sophie.

They only appealed to the public because of their sob stories.

Sob stories! Hahaha. You prefer the sob story of Dan's missing his on and off again girlfriend, weeping as her giant televised video call both broke the basic structure of the show and egged the audience to buy into his grand love story, and then bunging on repeatedly in a winsome manner about how he only wanted to win to make her life better and get her a labrador or golden retriever, fuck it whatever dog she likes, depending on the day?

Sob stories! Hahaha. You prefer the sob story of Dan's missing his on and off again girlfriend, weeping as her giant televised video call both broke the basic structure of the show and egged the audience to buy into his grand love story, and then bunging on repeatedly in a winsome manner about how he only wanted to win to make her life better and get her a labrador or golden retriever, fuck it whatever dog she likes, depending on the day?

At least Dan had a personality and was strategic.

I didn't enjoy Dan as a person. But his girlfriend story arc was pretty much limited to one episode mid-series and aside of that, he actually pushed the game forward from the earlier days. Whilst I don't like Dan's character, I can appreciate that he actually brought something to the table (even if it meant that he came off as unlikeable) and was consistent in his approach to the game.

In my book, doing something qualifies you as more deserving of a win than doing nothing. Chad and Sophie contributed actually, literally nothing. They were furniture in that house. Chad winning is nothing but a reward for his stupidity. There's no dignity in that, but he's too fick to even know it.

In my book, doing something qualifies you as more deserving of a win than doing nothing. Chad and Sophie contributed actually, literally nothing. They were furniture in that house. Chad winning is nothing but a reward for his stupidity. There's no dignity in that, but he's too fick to even know it.

Chad also had an extreme advantage of getting a winner edit just before the vote. I wonder how things might have been different if he had not won that challenge, and Dan or Matt had been deciding whether to bring Chad or Sophie into the final.

I suspect one of them may possibly have won against Sophie.

Chad also had an extreme advantage of getting a winner edit just before the vote. I wonder how things might have been different if he had not won that challenge, and Dan or Matt had been deciding whether to bring Chad or Sophie into the final.

I suspect one of them may possibly have won against Sophie.

Thank God they didnt win the challenge then. But I think both of them would have taken Chad to the final anyway, so we would have the same winner.

Oh, it wasn't anything to do with what she did on the show. It never is. This is a country - well, world - steeped in misogyny.
I was fully on Sophie until her and Chad were too dumb to get rid of Dan and Mat 4 times in a row, after that I thought what's the point of supporting two people who aren't gonna go through with the big plays, so I changed over to Dan and Mat's side. Plus Sophie acting is if she'd been hard done by when Dan and Mat evicted her was just awful to watch

I didn't enjoy Dan as a person. But his girlfriend story arc was pretty much limited to one episode mid-series and aside of that, he actually pushed the game forward from the earlier days. Whilst I don't like Dan's character, I can appreciate that he actually brought something to the table (even if it meant that he came off as unlikeable) and was consistent in his approach to the game.

I think Australia as a whole still has a mindset of the 9 and 10 era where you vote for someone you like, and that's what we've seen happen here. Yes, Dan was a prick, but he was actually playing a game; He was doing something right to only get nominated once while being targeting like he was. Chad's only thing he's had is winning challenges, and all he did then was very foolishly obey Daniel's instructions.

Not sure what's wrong with wanting a likeable winner. Just means no matter how hard you play the game, if you're an arsehole you probably won't win. So basically, don't be a dick. It's like on Survivor you can't just play to be in the F3, you have to ensure you have the jury vote in your pocket. Only difference is here the jury is the audience.

Back