Skip to main content

Final 3 Confirmed. Open for spoiler.

I would have loved to see who would have won in 2012 if they didn’t reveal the voting percentages a couple of nights before. I will never understand that move. It doesn’t make any sense why they would have done that. All I can think of is that they wanted to manipulate the vote.

Ben could have won it on his own. But we will never know that for sure because they spoiled the voting tally and the results got manipulated.

That’s the thing I hate most about Big Brother. More than once they have skewed the final to get the winner they wanted.

The cynic in me thinks producers knew he would propose to his bf if he won, and decided it would give them more publicity than if Estelle the underdog won.

I would have loved to see who would have won in 2012 if they didn’t reveal the voting percentages a couple of nights before. I will never understand that move. It doesn’t make any sense why they would have done that. All I can think of is that they wanted to manipulate the vote.

Ben could have won it on his own. But we will never know that for sure because they spoiled the voting tally and the results got manipulated.

That’s the thing I hate most about Big Brother. More than once they have skewed the final to get the winner they wanted.

I remember that. They didn't reveal who was on what percentage but then mid finale decided to do so because Estelle was way in front. Guess Alex didnt want her to win.

I remember that. They didn't reveal who was on what percentage but the mid finale decided to do so because Estelle was way in front. Guess Alex didnt want her to win.

Ultimately “You Decide” didn’t naturally happen those years. Not really the viewers having the final say. Who would have won with the most votes with no interfering?

Ultimately “You Decide” didn’t naturally happen those years. Not really the viewers having the final say. Who would have won with the most votes with no interfering?

It was funny though that in 2007 when they revealed the percentages their phone lines crashed and they had to extend the finale by an hour. That was the tightest result ever in AUS and probably worldwide BB history with only 65 votes between Aleisha and Zach.

Chad has won. 46% of the vote so far . .

I both love and hate this post! If this is so, this is very good news. But I also hate spoilers, ha!

How interesting you worked on the show. Haven't read the thread apart from this post and the pages that followed, as was trying to maintain the illusion of some suspense about the final three etc, and figured it was safe to venture in now, so maybe there are already little factoids tucked in... If not, spill!

Because then it will encourage future housemates to be boring and play it safe.
...and this is according to your... um... degree in psychology? The problem is not the audience voting. The problem is the selection of the HMs in the first place. As for your affliction called 'boredom', may I suggest a spot of needle point... or Scrabble, or growing tomatoes or hell... you could even read a book! You could start with 'The Complete Idiot's Guide To Overcoming Boredom'.

It was funny though that in 2007 when they revealed the percentages their phone lines crashed and they had to extend the finale by an hour. That was the tightest result ever in AUS and probably worldwide BB history with only 65 votes between Aleisha and Zach.
That finale is also, in my opinion, the final straw that ended Gretel’s relationship with the show. Sadly.

Whoever was calling the shots that night is largely to blame for the events that proceeded to go wrong, and kept going wrong, once it all fell apart - and ultimately, the failed “revamp” we received the following year.

That finale is also, in my opinion, the final straw that ended Gretel’s relationship with the show. Sadly.

Whoever was calling the shots that night is largely to blame for the events that proceeded to go wrong, and kept going wrong, once it all fell apart - and ultimately, the failed “revamp” we received the following year.

Isn't that also the finale where she got hit in the head with a rubber chicken?

Not really, because “original guests” is a phrase that didn’t exist until your post, quite frankly.
Let's agree to disagree then. They definitely called the HMs House Guests or Guests. It's the word 'Guests' which first came to my attention since it seemed so far removed from the BB concept.
So I guess 'Guests' were House Mates... and those guests who were the originals, who were there before the intruders were probably called: 'Those Who Came Before The Original Guests - Guests'. What??
Anyway, Talia probably did say something like Original Gangsters or Original Goons or Original Gorillas. Makes complete sense.

Let's agree to disagree then. They definitely called the HMs House Guests or Guests. It's the word 'Guests' which first came to my attention since it seemed so far removed from the BB concept.
So I guess 'Guests' were House Mates... and those guests who were the originals, who were there before the intruders were probably called: 'Those Who Came Before The Original Guests - Guests'. What??
Anyway, Talia probably did say something like Original Gangsters or Original Goons or Original Gorillas. Makes complete sense.
Nobody in BBAU has ever referred to our contestants as Houseguests.

The use of the abbreviated word OG is very commonly and widely used in everyday language. It has nothing to do with Big Brother. It literally just means “original”.

...and this is according to your... um... degree in psychology? The problem is not the audience voting. The problem is the selection of the HMs in the first place. As for your affliction called 'boredom', may I suggest a spot of needle point... or Scrabble, or growing tomatoes or hell... you could even read a book! You could start with 'The Complete Idiot's Guide To Overcoming Boredom'.

I love Scrabble and I'm a huge reader of books.

Huh? I don’t understand this post. When Talia said “OGs” she was using a term the “youths” (I imagine 😉) usually say “Original Gangsters”. She was referring that her and Daniel entered the house first when the latecomers were arriving in the first week.

Huh? I don’t understand this post. When Talia said “OGs” she was using a term the “youths” (I imagine 😉) usually say “Original Gangsters”. She was referring that her and Daniel entered the house first when the latecomers were arriving in the first week.
...and you're telling me NOW?!? 😁

Ice-T wants a word with these 'youths'.
maxresdefault.jpg

Back