Skip to main content

Final 3 Confirmed. Open for spoiler.

The title is about the final 3 being spoiled. I didnt think the winner would be spoiled too. What's the point of watching a final when you know the result in advance?
To be fair, it technically hasn't been spoiled. The winner isn't determined for another few hours.

The title is about the final 3 being spoiled. I didnt think the winner would be spoiled too. What's the point of watching a final when you know the result in advance?

Given the way threads can drift off a specific topic I’m standing by my initial post.

Chad has won. 46% of the vote so far . .
I am going to believe you, as you seem to have proved some credibility. But I would just warn that revealing who is currently in the lead also has potential to skew the end result, so be cautious. These threads are seen by many people daily, not just registered members and those who post.

Let's not forget what happened in both 2007 and 2008 when they showed the percentages before lines closes. Things could change, even as a result of your post.

I am going to believe you, as you seem to have proved some credibility. But I would just warn that revealing who is currently in the lead also has potential to skew the end result, so be cautious. These threads are seen by many people daily, not just registered members and those who post.

Let's not forget what happened in both 2007 and 2008 when they showed the percentages before lines closes. Things could change, even as a result of your post.
That is true, however I think by now those who do follow BB actively would have voted by now.
If their comment is true, I'm opening up a bottle to start celebrations early. Go Chad!

Early in the season after the first or second batch of intruders had been deposited, Talia was overheard saying something about the "OGs"... a term never used in BBAU and BBUK... 'Original Guests' is straight out of the North American shows. Talia is 22, I am guessing that's all she ever saw.

BBUS doesn’t do intruders and BBCan has done it very minimally, I think only twice? I think it’s much more likely that she meant original gangsters, not original guests.

BBUS doesn’t do intruders and BBCan has done it very minimally, I think only twice? I think it’s much more likely that she meant original gangsters, not original guests.
Definitely. The "OG" term is in no way correlated to anything BB. This is indeed a very common slang term.

I'd be quite happy with the results skewing, tbh.

Also in 2012 when Estelle had a big lead then channel Nine showed the faces with the percentages and suddenly there was a big swing towards Ben who ended up becoming the winner.

I'd be quite happy with the results skewing, tbh.

Not many people would be happy if the votes suddenly started swinging towards Dan. He would be up there for me as my most disliked winner together with Terri from 2008 and Ben from 2012.

I wonder if they going to do the announcement or say who got third?
If it's pre-recorded, then no. They will pre-record the three different endings and play the appropriate one when the result is known.
It would be too difficult to do all the different permutations of the three contestant placings.

If it's pre-recorded, then no. They will pre-record the three different endings and play the appropriate one when the result is known.
It would be too difficult to do all the different permutations of the three contestant placings.

It's not pre recorded. All their ads for tonight are advertising that is Live AEST and voting closes tonight during the live show.

It's not pre recorded. All their ads for tonight are advertising that is Live AEST and voting closes tonight during the live show.
Live doesn’t mean the same as it used to. It is very possible they will film it within an hour or two of it going to broadcast. In fact, I will be surprised if they don’t.

It has been shown in another thread, that the voting closes before the live show starts. Thus, there will not be any material shown in which to encourage people to vote and present them with some balanced footage of each housemate in their time in the house. In fact, for a large quantity of people that don't follow Big Brother on social media, they won't even know they had an opportunity to vote.

Live doesn’t mean the same as it used to. It is very possible they will film it within an hour or two of it going to broadcast. In fact, I will be surprised if they don’t.

I was watching The Voice the other day.

"You have joined us for the Voice live Grand Finale"... Like YEAH RIGHT!

Also in 2012 when Estelle had a big lead then channel Nine showed the faces with the percentages and suddenly there was a big swing towards Ben who ended up becoming the winner.

So it all worked out in the end... As much as I don’t like that withered queen it was a far better result than Estelle.

Back