Skip to main content

Final 3 Confirmed. Open for spoiler.

Eh, I would be more inclined to agree but Australian Survivor has gotten worse each season and really started to fall flat with Champions vs. Contenders. The editing is just as lopsided as this season of BB and we haven't really had a season where we got to know just about everyone since the first two seasons. I think the tipping point for me was Sam lasting seven episodes but never getting a confessional in CvC2.

But yeah, I've actually enjoyed this BB season more than the last two or three seasons of Australian Survivor. It's definitely not without its flaws but it's been perfectly watchable and kept my interest enough.

Yeah, I definitely get people giving Chad and Sophie heat for wasting a bunch of their challenge wins but I don't think that automatically means Daniel and Mat played well themselves. Daniel wasted a challenge win on Hannah of all people, and they definitely could've been able to control Casey's win but instead they let her waste it on Marissa. If they get Casey to nominate Chad and Sophie (which really shouldn't be that difficult given how tight their alliance is), then they can get rid of Sophie and she's not even a factor when it comes to the White Room.

Ultimately I think it's silly to try to figure out who has played the best game this season because it's a brand new game with no set precedent so everyone is learning as they are playing along, and as a result everyone is making huge mistakes along the way. I don't even think it's necessarily a bad thing because I'd rather see the game develop organically, but I just think it's bizarre to selectively point out some people's criticisms because I wouldn't really call anyone a "good" player this season.
I wish that I could say that I have enjoyed this BB, but I can't. Bits of it I have enjoyed specially with Angela but truly I don't care if I don't see another BB. I will always watch BB if it is on TV it doesn't matter how bad it is, I can't not watch it, lol.

I wish that I could say that I have enjoyed this BB, but I can't. Bits of it I have enjoyed specially with Angela but truly I don't care if I don't see another BB. I will always watch BB if it is on TV it doesn't matter how bad it is, I can't not watch it, lol.
Yes, this new format makes BBAU almost unwatchable. It is extremely frustrating but like you, I simply 'can't not watch it'. We are actually victims and we should be compensated for our suffering. We can proudly call ourselves 'survivors' and we should form support groups. Go global... take our frustration to every corner of the earth and shame Channel 7 until they either pay compensation or change the format and their arrogant attitude toward us, the victims. 😊

Ultimately I think it's silly to try to figure out who has played the best game this season because it's a brand new game with no set precedent so everyone is learning as they are playing along, and as a result everyone is making huge mistakes along the way. I don't even think it's necessarily a bad thing because I'd rather see the game develop organically, but I just think it's bizarre to selectively point out some people's criticisms because I wouldn't really call anyone a "good" player this season.

Spot on, except some of the HMs have obviously watched BBUS and BBCAN and are thus familiar with the format. Considering that BBAU and BBUK both have suffered a hiatus lasting years, some wouldn't even know what the old format was like.

Early in the season after the first or second batch of intruders had been deposited, Talia was overheard saying something about the "OGs"... a term never used in BBAU and BBUK... 'Original Guests' is straight out of the North American shows. Talia is 22, I am guessing that's all she ever saw.

I called this Final 3 after episode 2 (and was told I was wrong). Being pre-recorded it was obvious who was going to get to the end, by the way they were edited, and promoted in the media, back at the start.

I didn't watch anything after that second ep. If BB gets another run they need to bring back the live format, or call it something else, IMO. This was too far removed from the original concept, and held no appeal for me.

Spot on, except some of the HMs have obviously watched BBUS and BBCAN and are thus familiar with the format. Considering that BBAU and BBUK both have suffered a hiatus lasting years, some wouldn't even know what the old format was like.

Early in the season after the first or second batch of intruders had been deposited, Talia was overheard saying something about the "OGs"... a term never used in BBAU and BBUK... 'Original Guests' is straight out of the North American shows. Talia is 22, I am guessing that's all she ever saw.
This is a sad fact. Talia keeps referring to this as season 1, which shits me to no end. But even self-claimed "superfan" Kieran goes on about watching every single episode ever, but in interviews he has never been able to comment about (and has admitted to not watching) anything that isn't from the Nine seasons. Seriously annoying.

This is a sad fact. Talia keeps referring to this as season 1, which shits me to no end. But even self-claimed "superfan" Kieran goes on about watching every single episode ever, but in interviews he has never been able to comment about (and has admitted to not watching) anything that isn't from the Nine seasons. Seriously annoying.
As I said, Talia is 22 - and Kieran is 21. The night 19 yo Sarah was evicted we could see a display of BBUS mannerism in the way she acted. With the finger pointing and the attempt to endear herself with courageous banter.
But even before that, even though she wasn't much active in the early episodes, she seemed quite at home with the concept of alliances and back stabbing.

Back