Skip to main content

Final 3 Confirmed. Open for spoiler.

2021:

Episode 1: "I'm voting for them because they're a physical threat"
Episode 2: "I'm voting for them because they're a strategic threat"
Episode 3: "I'm voting for them because they're a threat to the alliance"
Episode 4: "I'm voting for them because the public will like them so they're a threat"
Episode 5: "I'm voting for them because they're a physical threat again"

Honestly, this format encourages lying and shitty group behaviour

for real there is zero accountability until the very last episode when the public can finally vote

That's why there are a lot of people who don't want Dan to win. He's never had to take accountability for anything during the entire game
He's smug and for what? Playing a dirty game and block voting w Matt all the way to the end? Lol

Maybe if they were forced to take accountability for their actions it would be more interesting to watch.
A low point of the season was watching Dani get evicted based entirely on a flat out lie told by Kieran. He literally never had to take accountability for that shitty lie, or face any kind of backlash whatsoever.
Meanwhile, Dani got sent home and completely robbed of her Big Brother experience imo :thumbsdown:

I think the old format encouraged each player to stand alone. It allowed individual personalities to shine much more, knowing the audience had the final say. As a viewer, I found it way more fun to watch

Wow after reading some of the posts here I don't think I missed much not watching a full episode from this season...lol

It seems like channel 7 has done with the Big Brother trademark name like what some electronics companies have done with using original famous trademark names on new cheap dodgy products to trick the buyers into thinking they are buying a well built and trusted product like they used to be. But instead you end up with a dodgy end product that doesn't ever live up to how good or durable the original one ever was.

Reactions: kxk
It's probably the fact that I'm used to watching BBUS and BBCan but I haven't found this format or the season to be entirely dreadful really *shrug* I've been decently entertained all the way through for the most part and while not a perfect season by any means, it became easier to swallow once I realized that it's literally just Survivor in a house, with shopping tasks being reward challenges and nomination challenges being immunity challenges and Sonia effectively leading a TC every episode.

I would also have a hard time imagining the show doing well under the old format considering that it already got cancelled... twice.

It's probably the fact that I'm used to watching BBUS and BBCan but I haven't found this format or the season to be entirely dreadful really *shrug* I've been decently entertained all the way through for the most part and while not a perfect season by any means, it became easier to swallow once I realized that it's literally just Survivor in a house, with shopping tasks being reward challenges and nomination challenges being immunity challenges and Sonia effectively leading a TC every episode.

I would also have a hard time imagining the show doing well under the old format considering that it already got cancelled... twice.
It is not like Survivors. Survivors has substance, feels real, after an episode you feel you watched something worth watching, I want to know about the show, about the contestants, I look forward for the next episode, I am invested in the show. The alliance, the game play, the interactions, the personalities, it is all so interesting to me.
This BB feels empty; I watch it and forget it straight away. I still watch it but with sadness that it is far too fake and scripted.

The format had nothing to do with BB's cancellation, either of the two times and all to do with how the show was cast, produced and edited .

Reactions: kxk
Honestly, this format encourages lying and shitty group behaviour

for real there is zero accountability until the very last episode when the public can finally vote

That's why there are a lot of people who don't want Dan to win. He's never had to take accountability for anything during the entire game
He's smug and for what? Playing a dirty game and block voting w Matt all the way to the end? Lol

Maybe if they were forced to take accountability for their actions it would be more interesting to watch.
A low point of the season was watching Dani get evicted based entirely on a flat out lie told by Kieran. He literally never had to take accountability for that shitty lie, or face any kind of backlash whatsoever.
Meanwhile, Dani got sent home and completely robbed of her Big Brother experience imo :thumbsdown:

I think the old format encouraged each player to stand alone. It allowed individual personalities to shine much more, knowing the audience had the final say. As a viewer, I found it way more fun to watch

Dan has been very accountable this season imo. And of course there is going to be lying in a strategy based game. You would be a fool not to lie in this game.

Is there firm proof out there that the finalists are Dan, Sophie & Chad ? I've noticed people saying that Mat is definitely next, seems I may have missed something.... Or is that just based on Sportsbet results?

On The Morning Show, Sarah was wanting a "bromance" win. Surprise, surprise!

She actually went up in my sentiments after that comment. As I felt her game was largely backstage and we didn't see it.

Is there firm proof out there that the finalists are Dan, Sophie & Chad ? I've noticed people saying that Mat is definitely next, seems I may have missed something.... Or is that just based on Sportsbet results?
They released a press article too soon that specifically mentions who the final three are.

(But also, we've suspected it for weeks now based on all the poorly placed footage in all the promos. It's just proving correct now.)

Dan has been very accountable this season imo. And of course there is going to be lying in a strategy based game. You would be a fool not to lie in this game.

Lol I think you're being a contrarian for the sake of it
At what point during the game did Dan ever have to take accountability for anything?

Dan was a direct counterpart to Talia. Let's be real - it's pure luck that he made it further than her.
He could have easily gone the week that talia did, and he would have left with her loser edit

Lol I think you're being a contrarian for the sake of it
At what point during the game did Dan ever have to take accountability for anything?

Dan was a direct counterpart to Talia. Let's be real - it's pure luck that he made it further than her.
He could have easily gone the week that talia did, and he would have left with her loser edit

When he made up with Angela after the Talia eviction.

Back