Skip to main content

Fight Club

I have to say that the David Appreciators were left ALONE to have their chat with him tonight... I know many of us would have loved to ask some difficult questions but not one detractor went there. Imagine if Skye came on here... Yep. She would not be afforded that courtesy, as Priya hasn't. It's been a disgrace.

Oh get off your high horse and stop it with the constant Skye=victim complex. Jesus. When David reads that thread he's going to see a whole lot of ugly from the trolls that posted in there. To be honest I'm more worried about the him seeing the disgusting attacks on his family. Hopefully a mod deleted that crap.

It was nice not having to piss off trolls his first time here but don't try and act all high and mighty. There was a whole lot of hate thrown at David in that thread and low and behold you always seemed to be in there liking the hateful comments.

And it kinda defeats the purpose of being "civil" when while all this was going on ya'll were hijacking Priya's thread to sit back all bitter and take swipes at us. While we were all having a ball.

Seriously, I'm actually concerned how injured you could get when you fall off that high horse.

Oh get off your high horse and stop it with the constant Skye=victim complex. Jesus. When David reads that thread he's going to see a whole lot of ugly from the trolls that posted in there. To be honest I'm more worried about the him seeing the disgusting attacks on his family. Hopefully a mod deleted that crap.

It was nice not having to piss off trolls his first time here but don't try and act all high and mighty. There was a whole lot of hate thrown at David in that thread and low and behold you always seemed to be in there liking the hateful comments.

And it kinda defeats the purpose of being "civil" when while all this was going on ya'll were hijacking Priya's thread to sit back all bitter and take swipes at us. While we were all having a ball.

Seriously, I'm actually concerned how injured you could get when you fall off that high horse.

I know it's not necessarily given the seriousness of your post (which, BTW I agree with in its entirety) but... I am compelled to post this...

It's fitting for some you mentioned (for my view)is all.

BTW I don't consider David as a horse as a David follower. :)

WHO ASKED FOR YOUR OPINION!!:madd:

Get-the-fuck-you-GIF.gif

Seriously though, if you would like to have some serious chat, I am up for it.;)
I love that gif!

I said all I had to yesterday I think. I don't want to add fuel to the flames. I think I will without meaning to, so I will just say this to... Try and make a joke of a post and not make it so personal. (this was not directed at you kismet lol, just a general comment)

and to add another thing, kismet

tumblr_lrdotyv4Bn1r2hybuo1_500.gif

come at me! :p

The cliques in the forums have been the WORST....Ever!! Moving around like swarms... Friends turning against friends and really acting like a bunch of revolting mean girls...I don't even recognise some of the people on here I thought I knew and it makes me wish @camerashy1 back because she NEVER left people to be set upon by the fkn hounds... No matter who your fave was...

I miss CS1 for this very reason. Cs1 was the balance that was loved in the off season. I know she would not have liked the labeling, the name calling, the group shots being thrown. No matter how nuts it will become in here I will try an remember the better parts.

You have become a different poster this year.... The nasty is strong in this one...

You have become a different poster this year.... The nasty is strong in this one...

Ha! If you consider telling someone to get off their high-horse nasty then I'd love to hear your interpretation of some of the personal attacks thrown around here.

Your behaviour is just a rinse and repeat of last year. Decide you don't like a fanbase (like you did with the Tim fans last year) and take passive aggressive swipes at them from every single thread. You try and pull this victim martyr act while trying to start more fights by taking stabs at people from different threads. Same transparent shit, different year.

Sorry if that was too "nasty" for you, but I don't hold back in giving my opinion. Never have, never will. I'm exactly the same poster as I was last season. I'm not going to hold back and excuse your constant swipes at myself and my friends on here because we might have gotten along last season. Sorry. I tried that with you (and a couple of others on here) given I respected a lot of your contributions last year but there's only so long you can still keep seeing someone in a favourable light when you can't go a couple of days without stumbling into a random thread and seeing that they've taken another swipe.

Last edited:
Ha! If you consider telling someone to get off their high-horse nasty then I'd love to hear your interpretation of some of the personal attacks thrown around here.

Your behaviour is just a rinse and repeat of last year. Decide you don't like a fanbase (like you did with the Tim fans last year) and take passive aggressive swipes at them from every single thread. You try and pull this victim martyr act while trying to start more fights by taking stabs at people from different threads. Same transparent shit, different year.

Sorry if that was too "nasty" for you, but I don't hold back in giving my opinion. Never have, never will. I'm exactly the same poster as I was last season. I'm not going to hold back and excuse your constant swipes at myself and my friends on here because we might have gotten along last season. Sorry. I tried that with you (and a couple of others on here) given I respected a lot of your contributions last year but there's only so long you can still keep seeing someone in a favourable light when you can't go a couple of days without stumbling into a random thread and seeing that they've taken another swipe.
I'm sorry you feel that way.
Last year, I stood alone defending Ben Z when he was getting smashed from every angle... This year, it's Skye. That's just me. I hate seeing HM's left to be degraded by haters on here.

I have taken NO swipes at you or anyone... I have no idea what you're even talking about which is what upsets me the most about this...

Last edited:
I'm sorry you feel that way.
Last year, I stood alone defending Ben Z when he was getting smashed from every angle... This year, it's Skye. That's just me. I hate seeing HM's left to be degraded by haters on here.

And yet you "like" pretty much every anti-David post in his appreciation thread? Okay, makes sense.

FTR I don't like seeing any HM left degraded by haters either. That includes Tully or Skye. The bigger issue here at the moment are the personal attacks and name calling on other posters though.

I have taken NO swipes at you or anyone... I have no idea what you're even talking about which is what upsets me the most about this...

LOL. Come on now. You can't go a day without taking a swipe at David's fans :hilarious:

Last edited:
And yet you "like" pretty much every anti-David post in his appreciation thread? Okay, makes sense.

FTR I don't like seeing any HM left degraded by haters either. That includes Tully.
Hang on,,, liking a post does not equate to taking swipes at YOU!!

I have always been neutral on Tully apart from one instance. Keep going with your personal attacks if it makes you feel better...

Hang on,,, liking a post does not equate to taking swipes at YOU!!

I have always been neutral on Tully apart from one instance. Keep going with your personal attacks if it makes you feel better...

You've completely misinterpreted me. You said you don't like seeing HMs get degraded by haters so I asked you why you "like" pretty much every anti-David post in his appreciation thread then. It doesn't make sense to me because by doing that you're supporting people degrading HMs.

The swipes I was referring to are the constant swipes you make at David's fans. You did the exact same thing last year with Tim's fans. Took passive aggressive swipes at them as a group from other threads. By swiping at whole groups of people anyone that considers themselves a fan of that HM is going to take it personally and get offended and that's exactly what we've seen happening on the forum.

Back