Skip to main content

Fight Club

ding ding ding! Who would have thought the self proclaimed 'troll' would make the most sense as of recent... Actually, I knew Glen had it in him, the mix of his alter ego AG gives it that BAM! effect :)

But this is a fight thread... so...

giphy.gif

You've completely misinterpreted me. You said you don't like seeing HMs get degraded by haters so I asked you why you "like" pretty much every anti-David post in his appreciation thread then. It doesn't make sense to me because by doing that you're supporting people degrading HMs.

The swipes I was referring to are the constant swipes you make at David's fans. You did the exact same thing last year with Tim's fans. Took passive aggressive swipes at them as a group from other threads. By swiping at whole groups of people anyone that considers themselves a fan of that HM is going to take it personally and get offended and that's exactly what we've seen happening on the forum.
Constant swipes. I am seriously shaking my head at this garbage.

I 'liked' comments that were in Threads to do with shitty comments and, as we now know, LIES, that David reported in the media when he was evicted. He spoke smack about a lot of things. I did not hang out in the DA thread but did have to put up with Skye haters from your little clan coming into the SA thread... Some are still on ignore.

Thanks for the GEEK confirmation, arsehat.. oops... I mean,arsecat

C25ZwUX.gif
Bahahahahaha...I'm giffed and tiffed out. BUT that GIF is hilarious.
The only thing the cat forgot to do was lift its tail...whoops, how puerile. Sorry guys. Good to see Fight Club is alive and well.

STOP!!!

Guys I've figured it out! Why the forums have gone to shit this season... it's not because of the Priya fans or the David Fans... it's the bloody LIKE system...for example if you are having an fight or argument with someone and another person likes all the post against you... you going to be all like... Well fine fuck you 2... and that of seed hatred can grow into a melon sized type of hatred and unknowing to you you now have a problem with all those people that liked post against you....

What does everyone think? I'm right aren't I?

And to whoever disagrees with this post and the people who like the post disagreeing with me.. fuck you too... :p

STOP!!!

Guys I've figured it out! Why the forums have gone to shit this season... it's not because of the Priya fans or the David Fans... it's the bloody LIKE system...for example if you are having an fight or argument with someone and another person likes all the post against you... you going to be all like... Well fine fuck you 2... and that of seed hatred can grow into a melon sized type of hatred and unknowing to you you now have a problem with all those people that liked post against you....

And to whoever disagrees with this post and the people who like the post disagreeing with me.. fuck you too... :p

Yes.. we should start a It's @Spock Fault thread. Now where is @AntiGretel *looking around*... Oh shit.. that's right, that bitch can't start threads any more.:whistling:

STOP!!!

I actually hate the "like" system too...especially when it comes to personal arguments. I've said to others that I feel it allows people to put their little shots in from behind someone else's back which just feeds the feelings of general hostility. Like when you get called a c*%t and a couple of people like it, you tend to get just as shitty with the people that liked it as the person that posted it.

I don't mind it when the posts are discussing the HMs but it can become evil when fights between posters start getting personal.

P.S. I would have liked your post but I don't want to make too much of a statement ;)

I actually hate the "like" system too...especially when it comes to personal arguments. I've said to others that I feel it allows people to put their little shots in from behind someone else's back which just feeds the feelings of general hostility. Like when you get called a c*%t and a couple of people like it, you tend to get just as shitty with the people that liked it as the person that posted it.

I don't mind it when the posts are discussing the HMs but it can become evil when fights between posters start getting personal.

P.S. I would have liked your post but I don't want to make too much of a statement ;)
Thank you for saying it better than I could... from now on I am going to change my liking policy....

Also you may continue to like all my posts LOL.

Back