Skip to main content

Farmer Wants A Wife 2022

Are eggs a metaphor?
Farmers don't want to put all their eggs in one basket, and finding love is as important as bacon and eggs.
Wow, THAT important?
What about for people who prefer their eggs solo, or don't eat bacon?

"I literally just told him I like him and he didn't pick up any of the signals!"
Uh, no you didn't.
You asked him if, um, he, err, might feel a connection growing, because you, like, maybe do.
Poor bloke probably thought you were asking if you can get internet on the farm.

I'm not quite understanding why Lindsay and Hannah are so upset at Benjamin? Like at least he's only kissed two people, on Bachelor it would have been half a dozen by now! But for real it's a weird situation, but obviously he's gonna test the waters if he feels a connection. I like Benjamin and Erin together.

I feel like Paige has been underedited because obviously there's nothing happening with any of her men.

Ben isn't good at pretending to be interested in anyone other than Leish lol.

Harry is growing on me a bit, he's a bit of a dag. Tess is a lovely person too.

Eww, I couldn't kiss that beard @ Farmer Beardy, and blonde holiday free spirit girl. Totally can't remember their names!

Eww, I couldn't kiss that beard @ Farmer Beardy, and blonde holiday free spirit girl. Totally can't remember their names!
I can't remember their names either...but I never can! Farmer Beardy is one strange dude! "Groovy" is getting overdone...it may have been "groovy" in the 70s but that is perhaps where it belongs? Unless you live in Nimbin?

Wasn't it lucky that Samantha Armytage showed up with two new choices for Paige, rather than the show sending her home because she had no one left.

Lucky that she was allowed to keep both, too.
That in a succint nutshell is the reason I love this series vs Love Island, MAFs, & so on.
All the other "dating" shows are created for maximum drama & heartache.
They seem to be looking for partners who'll help w/their farm & have children.
So very optimistic & romantic in these trying times. Cheers!

That in a succint nutshell is the reason I love this series vs Love Island, MAFs, & so on.
All the other "dating" shows are created for maximum drama & heartache.
They seem to be looking for partners who'll help w/their farm & have children.
So very optimistic & romantic in these trying times. Cheers!
Yeah, I think all the farmers are there for the right reasons.
Not so sure about some of the ladies or the blokes who just went home, who thought they were on Farmer Wants a Friend.

I think Madeline the Swede should grab the puppy and run. I don't think he's going to choose her.
I could be wrong, but!
The puppy still seems the best option šŸ˜…

Erin, one of Beardy's girls.
It's a puppy, not a kitten, so quit trying to make him play with a twig because you have sour grapes!

I felt sorry for Leish since it was her birthday and wasn't expecting farmer can't remember name to come home with another girl.
In fact all his girls are attractive and seem nice! Tough decision!

Back