Skip to main content

Fake Eviction - Fix or Not?

Did producers use this twist to save Angie?

• Yes - a BB sin

Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Yes - and thank god they did

Votes: 39 61.9%
  • No - it was always planned for eviction 6

Votes: 5 7.9%

• Total voters
I really don't like they've put her out for interviews before she's been "evicted", but then she's their biggest asset at the moment so I guess it is understandable.

Just waiting for one housemate to slip up and reveal the finalists live on TV.

If it were a live season it'd be a completely infuriating twist. It's still blatant favouritism by the producers, but it's a concession I'm willing to make during a pre-filmed season for the sake of entertainment.

If the other HMs think it's unfair, maybe they should just learn to be less boring. 🤷‍♂️

If it were a live season it'd be a completely infuriating twist. It's still blatant favouritism by the producers, but it's a concession I'm willing to make during a pre-filmed season for the sake of entertainment.

If the other HMs think it's unfair, maybe they should just learn to be less boring. 🤷‍♂️

They did the same thing to Anna and Camilla in 2006 so its not like it's a new twist. If some of the housemates were really fans of BB they should have been prepared for a fake eviction twist at some point.

This cannot possibly be a fix. The show was pre-recorded. At the date and time Angela's actual eviction occurred, the Producers would not have had any idea how Angela will have been perceived by the viewing public when the show eventually got edited together and went to air, some x months later. Therefore, Angela would have been fake evicted whether she was loved by the public or hated by the public. Summary: The fake eviction was always planned for eviction 6, regardless of who was evicted.

Lol so naive. Have you not noticed the show's edit has revolved around Angela and Kieran? Do you think for a moment that could be because the producers are treating them as the stars of the show, because the other HMs have nothing to offer? Of course they saved Angela. Otherwise Kieran would be all they had left O_O

This cannot possibly be a fix. The show was pre-recorded. At the date and time Angela's actual eviction occurred, the Producers would not have had any idea how Angela will have been perceived by the viewing public when the show eventually got edited together and went to air, some x months later. Therefore, Angela would have been fake evicted whether she was loved by the public or hated by the public. Summary: The fake eviction was always planned for eviction 6, regardless of who was evicted.

I hope this is trolling..

I had a similar thinking process, I didn’t think they’d be able to pick the fan favourite while filming. She doesn’t seem like an explosive personality, therefore I thought she probably wouldn’t have been an obvious pick for fan favourite until they looked back at the edit. Especially so early in.

But I do think it is a case of produce bias, someone must have been watching carefully and had ideas about how the edit would go. But hey, I’m not complaining, she is a queen and deserves to reign

Hmmm, that makes sense I think.

I had a similar thinking process, I didn’t think they’d be able to pick the fan favourite while filming. She doesn’t seem like an explosive personality, therefore I thought she probably wouldn’t have been an obvious pick for fan favourite until they looked back at the edit. Especially so early in.

But I do think it is a case of produce bias, someone must have been watching carefully and had ideas about how the edit would go. But hey, I’m not complaining, she is a queen and deserves to reign
Y’all underestimate TV producers and production crew. This is literally what they do.

The bunker was pre-planned before the housemates entered to be used somewhere around EP6.

Staff, director, editors producers were probably acutely aware of who would be good at it, and knew which "performers" they might pick.

I DON'T believe it was ALWAYS going to be Angela. Just somebody who would 'ham it up' - let's face it, that leaves only TWO choices.

If it was Kieran sent into the control booth, do you think there would still have been a pot of tea waiting for him ? Or what would it have been?

If it was Kieran sent into the control booth, do you think there would still have been a pot of tea waiting for him ? Or what would it have been?
giphy.gif

They did the same thing to Anna and Camilla in 2006 so its not like it's a new twist. If some of the housemates were really fans of BB they should have been prepared for a fake eviction twist at some point.
The difference then though is the twist would have been announced to viewers prior to it happening - certainly prior to the evictees being known, but in all likelihood prior to the nominees being known too.

Rubbish - even pre-recorded they literally have people there watching 24/7. Angela had also just won two challenges and made the only big move of the season so far. They'd also auditioned her. They knew she was reality gold!

Back