Skip to main content

Eviction Tally Predictions - EVICTION 2/10/13

What makes jade so popular, I don't get it? :/

There are two people in the house that are popular for no apparent reason, Jade is one of them and Drew is the other.

To me the ones that should be in danger of going should be Ed, Jade and Drew, because they are all pretty bland (or pretty and bland).

If it was up to me (highest to lowest):

Tim
Mikkayla
Sisters
Jade
Drew
Ed

Last edited by a moderator:
There are two people in the house that are popular for no apparent reason, Jade is one of them and Drew is the other.

To me the ones that should be in danger of going should be Ed, Jade and Drew, because they are all pretty bland (or pretty and bland).

Yeah, I think people are going to shocked. I don't think the sugar sisters are going anywhere, we have to remember most of the voting is kids! And I think Ed will be going.. As him and drew fan bases will be to similar and they Arnt going to evict drew when Tully is going back in..

Yeah I don't know what Jade brings to the show, she's so obsessed with Ed! It's kind of embarrassing!

I think it's just that she's more likeable compared to more polarising housemates like Mikkayla and Tahan... and also she's a lot more fleshed out than people like Ed or the Sisters.

Yeah, I just don't see how she's entertaining, all she does is obsess over Ed..

I don't think sugar sisters are going anywhere.. Unfortunately.

Yeah, I just don't see how she's entertaining, all she does is obsess over Ed..

I don't think sugar sisters are going anywhere.. Unfortunately.

I agree that Jade's not entertaining at all as a housemate! But a lot of her conversations in the house have been about relationships, romance, her life, her dreams, her goals, her insecurities etc... And people relate to that.

She's fleshed herself out as a real person, which is different to Tim's fun, entertaining antics or the Katie and Lucy's just-on-the-surface personality. Even though we haven't met these HMs, it's easier to say you 'know' Jade than you do the Sisters or Tim or Ed or Ben...

Tahan and Mikkayla are another two who I actually 'get' - I don't think they're holding back or are just appearing on the surface like others. Well, that's my opinion anyway :)

Last edited:
Here's a shocking one for the fun of it!

12% Drew
13% Mikkayla
15% Jade
17% Ed
20% Sisters
23% Tim

Prediction:

Ed
Mikkayla
Sisters
Jade
Drew
Tim

If anyone is interested, the BB twitter page posted tweets for each HM, saying, 'If you're team'___', retweet'. Here's the order of retweets so far from highest to lowest

Tim 98
Drew 67
Jade 26
Ed 24
Katie & Lucy 20
Mikkayla 18

If anyone is interested, the BB twitter page posted tweets for each HM, saying, 'If you're team'___', retweet'. Here's the order of retweets so far from highest to lowest

Tim 98
Drew 67
Jade 26
Ed 24
Katie & Lucy 20
Mikkayla 18

Thats is interesting about the retweets but Im not sure all the fans are twitter people. I voted for Mikk and I dont have twitter account! Having said that i do think its going to be close and I hope she is safe this week.

Thats changed already with Mikk now having 42 and the Sisters 32

Last edited:
Prediction:

Ed
Mikkayla
Sisters
Jade
Drew
Tim

Tim 98
Drew 67
Jade 26
Ed 24
Katie & Lucy 20
Mikkayla 18

I saw that too. It does make me feel good in some aspects but on the other hand I see that quite a few of the retweets are coming from people in the US, UK and whatnot and not like they can help out.

Ed - 4.5%
Sisters - 11 %
Drew - 14 %
Jade - 16.5 %
Mikkayla - 19 %
Tim - 35 %

I think Mikkayla fans will emerge from the woodwork this week. I don't believe anyone (with the exception of Tim) is 'safe'

I think Mikkayla, Drew and K&L will be very close in having the lowest votes.
Then Jade
Then Ed
Then Tim for the win

Drew - 9.3%
Sisters - 10.4%
Mikkayla - 12.7%
Ed -15.3%
Jade -17.4%
Tim - 34.9%

Would be surprised if it was this close.

I'll do this a bit differently, because I really can't pick it this week.

Tim - 1st or 2nd.
Jade - 1st to 3rd.
Mikkayla - 2nd to 5th.
Drew - 2nd to 6th.
Ed - 4th to 6th.
Katie and Lucy - 4th to 6th.

I don't think Tim or Jade are likely to go and I think Mikkayla's probably safe too, though a little less so than Tim or Jade. I think Drew could be in real trouble, depending on the edit he gets over the Monday and Tuesday's shows, or it could be the sisters or Ed as predicted. I could also see Tim coming second to someone else, most likely Jade, but possibly Mikkayla.

Back