Skip to main content

Eviction Tally Predictions - EVICTION 2/10/13

joelzie

Predict how the nominated HM's would place in the tally graph for the upcoming eviction on Wednesday 2/10/13.

Nominated HM's are - Drew, Ed, Jade, Katie/Lucy, Mikkayla, Tim,

You can do play by;

* Estimating the % from Highest/Lowest or Lowest/Highest

* Putting HM's from how you think they would rank from Highest Saved/Lowest Save OR Lowest Save/Highest Save

* Guessing the Top 3 and the Bottom

OR all of the above!

Katie/Lucy - 9%
Ed-11%
Drew- 15%
Mikkayla- 15%
Jade- 20%
Tim-30%

Cannot see Tim or Jade going, but any of the other 4 could realistically go.

I predict it to be Katie/Lucy and Mikkayla as the dramatic final two(they love making Mikkayla feel like she is about to be evicted).

Lowest To Highest:
1. K+L
2. Mikkayla
3. Ed
4. Drew
5. Jade
6. Tim

It's quite a hard one to predict; Ed, Drew and Mikkayla's percentages especially. I wouldn't be surprised with any combination of them from 3rd to 5th. I'd imagine the sisters will be either 5th or 6th, though.

I'll go:

Tim -- 26%
Jade -- 23%
Drew -- 15%
Mikkayla -- 14%
Ed -- 12%
Sisters -- 10%

Last edited:
It's hard to predict when not many are talking about the Wednesday eviction on facebook or twitter. It's all about what's happened to the intruders and not bringing Tully back.

this is prolly why all people are like there is no support for my favorite and they are all panacking!

its good to see though no one has put my mikkayla at #6 , and the odds dont have her as favorite or 2nd favorite to go , but i still have a feeling its between her ed and sisters and its 25/25/25 either of them can go i hate this! wait is so long ! im tempted to keep voting i already done 60+votes but if shes gonna be evicted another 100 votes aint gonna help! not even 0.5%

11% Ed
12% Sisters
12% Mikkayla
16% Drew
19% Jade
30% Tim

Lowest to Highest

Drew
Ed
Mikkayla
Sisters
Jade
Tim

I seriously think it'll be a shock vote this week. Looking at FB comments there's lots of love for Tim and the rest is mainly hate for Ed, Jade, Sisters and Mikkayla. There's almost no mention of Drew except when talking about Tim as well. That's usually a bad sign, I think everyone's forgotten about him.

It's hard to predict when not many are talking about the Wednesday eviction on facebook or twitter. It's all about what's happened to the intruders and not bringing Tully back.

I know.. I'm trying to get a gage for things and I'm just not feeling it in amongst all that nonsense. Might have to wait until after Mondays show.

What makes jade so popular, I don't get it? :/

I think it's just that she's more likeable compared to more polarising housemates like Mikkayla and Tahan... and also she's a lot more fleshed out than people like Ed or the Sisters.

Back