Skip to main content

Eviction Speculation - Single or Pair Evictions?

I think it could be something like the public chooses a pair to be booted, but then once the pair is evicted, the housemates choose one to save... Maybe another pair has to volunteer to take the saved housemate as their teammate?

I really hope the housemates don't get to chose which of the pair to save because they will save the boring ones to kick out the threats.

I think it might be that 3 pairs might be up for eviction we boot out one person then that person that is left becomes the power housemate and they pick a partner to join them then so on until we have one left and they are immune from eviction.

then the following week we evict one the other gets to be the power housemate and we follow it again and the last person joins the single from the week before.

Complicated but interresting

I think you nominate pairs, but individuals go. Then people kind of sure up into new pairs as it progresses.

This could be quite good as someone could be playing to get their partner eliminated secretly.

the period of time in the house may be shortened to only 80 days, however, this is way too much time for them to be evicted in pairs, maybe for the first week or two weeks max but seriously it would be dumb and boring if every week we had a double eviction. another theory is that eviction happens once every two weeks, this way It would work to evict in pairs however being nominated and then have to wait 2 weeks is just too much and it would bore me personally and I'm sure Lots of others.

What about if it's a double eviction for the first week or two with two pairs nominated, and only one from each nominated pair going. That'd suit me.

Btw, did they mention if it's vote to save or vote to evict this year?
they said vote to save definitely

the period of time in the house may be shortened to only 80 days, however, this is way too much time for them to be evicted in pairs, maybe for the first week or two weeks max but seriously it would be dumb and boring if every week we had a double eviction. another theory is that eviction happens once every two weeks, this way It would work to evict in pairs however being nominated and then have to wait 2 weeks is just too much and it would bore me personally and I'm sure Lots of others.
With some intruders it could work.

No evictions for first 2 weeks. Another week off somewhere for some special live show. That leaves 9 evictions. 10 couples.

With some intruders it could work.

No evictions for first 2 weeks. Another week off somewhere for some special live show. That leaves 9 evictions. 10 couples.
true but I just don't like it It would feel like the house got so small so quick

If pairs are nominated, but individuals are evicted, then the annoying ones will get nominated, then the boring one will fail to be saved and evicted, leaving the more powerful personality to fly solo.

On Survivor Blood vs Water, which was also played in pairs, the solo players ended up making the dominant alliance of the season. Something similar could happen here, with the singles sticking together.

How I thought it would go is the three nominated pairs go up, and become individuals for voting for eviction. After the person is evicted, a HoH is nominated (not necessarily evicted person's pair) and they decide the week's pairings and so on. But how is HoH decided? Exec. Producers probably would choose but would be interesting if Housemates or Public voted.

Anything can happen with evictions when you think about it. Evict a pair a week, according to the dates, it leaves about 4 for the final maybe? They can still put in intruders, and have double evictions even AFTER splitting up pairs.

No eviction in pairs please.

I say, the pair that got the least save votes should have the housemates to evict one of them BB08 style...

I really hope the housemates don't get to chose which of the pair to save because they will save the boring ones to kick out the threats.
Oh yes, and I should've thought of that too...

If you are trying to figure out how Alex's mind works be careful. If you succeed, you are automatically fodder for the Funny-Farm police!!

I'm sure I heard Sonia say to someone on the second day that they will be evicted in pairs? Or maybe I'm remembering incorrectly.

I know I read somewhere that there are no intruders this year.

If the show is 80 days thats 11 and a half weeks. But they don't evict anyone for the first two weeks, so that's at 9.5 weeks. I can see them evicting in pairs for a while. Voters will have to decide if they want to spend on the person in the pair they like, even if it means bringing the other person along. It's a smart way to add up votes and keep disliked people in longer if they have liked partners.

I'm sure I heard Sonia say to someone on the second day that they will be evicted in pairs? Or maybe I'm remembering incorrectly.

I know I read somewhere that there are no intruders this year.

If the show is 80 days thats 11 and a half weeks. But they don't evict anyone for the first two weeks, so that's at 9.5 weeks. I can see them evicting in pairs for a while. Voters will have to decide if they want to spend on the person in the pair they like, even if it means bringing the other person along. It's a smart way to add up votes and keep disliked people in longer if they have liked partners.

But the system they had was working- unpopular people could be put up, but it was boring people who left. In all of the pairs there is definitely one I like more than the other. It is cool if people that are unpopular in the house, like Sara Marie, stay if they are popular, but why get let someone stay who we don't like, just because of their partner.

Arh well, guess we will see.

Back