Skip to main content

Eviction #9 Betting Odds

I want Tahan to stay she brings far more drama to the show than the sisters do, I want the show to be interesting .... I don't want to watch the giggly sisters put in hair extensions BORING

I do not understand why Tahan's odds to win are so low. She is one of the few interesting people left in there. Jade is so bland & boring, Drew does nothing but follow Tully around, Ed also is boring but has slightly improved, Mikkayla is a cranky, insecure, bossy boots, just don't get it.

I do not understand why Tahan's odds to win are so low. She is one of the few interesting people left in there. Jade is so bland & boring, Drew does nothing but follow Tully around, Ed also is boring but has slightly improved, Mikkayla is a cranky, insecure, bossy boots, just don't get it.

Because she hasn't the staying power to pull it off.

And females rarely win, she nominated every week - her odds for a win are crap.

And really the odds should be all on the win for Tim or Ben...............everyone else no hope.

When did they pay out on the Michael win last year? LOL that was funny. I should have placed my Tim bet first day.

I hope Tahan and Mikkayla go far despite their odds.

I just gave 3 votes to Tahan!

Of the three eviction options, worst outcome IMO is if Tahan goes.

Yep. I would be over the moon if Tully went, un-phased if the Sugar Sisters went, and disappointed if Tahan went. I don't like her really, but she keeps the drama rolling and keeps people like Mikkayla relevant.

The Tully haters have it wrong. If Tully goes, Drew will not get back together with Tim or with Jade.

Drew does not like Jade. He is in love with Tully. He will hook up with Tully again when he leaves.

Tully will not get back with Tahlia.

Drew does not trust Tim. Drew does not like Tim. He knows Tim is an emotional bully, just as Ed described him.

The Tully haters have it wrong. If Tully goes, Drew will not get back together with Tim or with Jade.

Drew does not like Jade. He is in love with Tully. He will hook up with Tully again when he leaves.

Drew does not trust Tim. Drew does not like Tim. He knows Tim is an emotional bully, just as Ed described him.

This needs to be proven....

So everyone get Tully evicted & we'll see what happens....

You're talking as if you actually know this person. You don't and neither do we. However I'd rather take a chance that Drew goes back to being the guy we saw at the beginning than watch Drully all over each other 24/7. Couldn't care less if they get together once he's out of the house. He's not into Jade and she's definitely not into him. Just don't want Drully on my screen anymore as it's as boring as any other showmance at this point. It's neither interesting nor entertaining.

Drew wanted Jade long before he settled for Tully. You dont know what he will do when she leaves. They are not in love lol They have known each other for 7 weeks and its in a strange environment. They are not kids but their "love" is a childs love. You dont really fall in love with someone that quickly, they don't even know each other.

I am looking forward to seeing who Drew becomes without her in the house. Even if he wanted too, pretty sure he would get rejected by Jade again as she has only ever seen him as a friend and he doesn't hate Tim (did he tell you that himself did he??). He knows Tim is playing the game and cant be trusted but he still likes the guy, they get on really well and he has never nominated him once. Ed is the only housemate Drew doesn't like and my guess is that started when Jade didn't want him and went after Ed. Tully was never his first choice and even if they hook up on the outside ts not going to last long. Tully might be ok for him in a house where he has nothing better to do but in the real world when he is too busy to butter and love on her 24/7 he is going to get fed up pretty fast.

Back