Skip to main content

Eviction #9 Betting Odds

This one is too close to pick, but I would actually really miss the Sugar Sisters if they went, and I want to see Tahan and Tully gone, so I will be voting for the first time :p

I think the Sugar Sisters would be a lot shorter odds in a 6 housemate eviction but with all the hate for Tully and Tahan people will see giving them votes as way to get rid of one of the other two - pity really they ad nothing to the house

Tim has been trying to target Tully all week, she is a lot more interesting than the Sugar sisters. Love her or hate her she brings a lot more to the show.

Voting to keep Tahan in again this week. Hoping the sisters will leave but wouldn't be sad to say goodbye to Tully. She has been reasonably entertaining up until this point but starting to rub me the wrong way. Tahan fans need to ensure they vote this week, it will be too close to call. Don't become complacent now! :cool:

I'm thinking sisters might actually get the most votes. They're seen as an innocent maybe slightly positive image, whilst the Tully/Tahan are a bit more brash?

Tahan is up every week, and she almost topped the votes last week somehow, and with all the hooha of Tully cheating/negative/emotional her support has probably dropped making her the one to be evicted.

I'm thinking the opportunity to get rid of either Tully or Tahan might bring quite a few votes the sisters way!

As much as I want Tully evicted, I hope it's Tahan going next week.

Want Tully to go but if airtime is any thing to go by the sisters are in trouble, but they might scoop up Jade/Mikkayla's fan base.

Tahan should get Ed/some of Drew (those that hate Tully at least)

Tully will just have her own.

Really depends on if people with other favs will vote this week at all.

Those odds are really close! Of those 3, the sisters bring the least to the entertainment value of the house. I hope they go, but it wouldn't surprise me if both the Tahan and Tully haters spend up big on the sisters to get one of the other two out.

I never, ever thought I would see a message like that with your screename attached. Welcome to the dark side (and that is not a pun on her speech tonight) ;)

I have to say I was impressed with the advice Tahan gave Mikkayla! If Tahan showed that side of herself more often she might actually deserve the support she gets and make some friends! I also like how Mikkayla explained her attitude to being Asian! Maybe next time they are on car wash duty they can have a conversation!

I disagree with the idea that showing admiration for Tahan's speech was going to the dark side. I think this was Tahan's first step in the house towards the light side!

I think Tully's time might be up this week. The fact she stayed this long shows vote to save works though, she could have gone in the second eviction. It would have been nice to see her outlast Mikkayla, her gloating is going to be unbearable.

Last edited:
Back