Skip to main content

Eviction #9 Betting Odds

Save Tahan and Tully. Yes the sisters are nice but they add nothing to the house what so ever... I really really hate Tully but I want her to stay IN the house just in case her ex girlfriend arrives as an intruder. It would be classic.

Save Tahan and Tully. Yes the sisters are nice but they add nothing to the house what so ever... I really really hate Tully but I want her to stay IN the house just in case her ex girlfriend arrives as an intruder. It would be classic.

Her girlfriend is not arriving as an intruder. She has already confirmed it on her twitter account. She doesn't want anything to do with the show.

-updated odds from sportingbet

Katie/Lucy

Tully

Tahan

Her girlfriend is not arriving as an intruder. She has already confirmed it on her twitter account. She doesn't want anything to do with the show.

It has been in the tv week that she is... just false rumors for ratings then i guess

Yeah what Tully did is wrong. she knows her girlfriend is watching it on TV. She's doing it to break her heart

I hope Tahan's supporters keep it up, and I hope Jade's fans vote for the sisters.

I just really, really think Tully should be out of that house ASAP. :/

Yeah what Tully did is wrong. she knows her girlfriend is watching it on TV. She's doing it to break her heart

totally disagree,she is not trying to be hurtful, she is doing what she is doing because she fell in love with Drew, it wasn't her intention going in, it just happened and she is unable to communicate it to Tahlia because Tully is in the house

I have a feeling if they air the "forthcoming events" that prompted Tully's friend to stop running her fan account on Twitter then those odds for Tully are going to dramatically change. Has to be pretty bad for her to quit at this point. I'm going to put $50 on Tully now to be evicted in the hopes that Alex does the right thing and airs the footage before voting closes and her odds drop.

Here's the deal. Drew fans and Tully fans will save Tully (and let's be honest. There aren't many of them left). Tahan and Ed fans will save Tahan. #TeamBen, #TeamTim, #TeamMikkayla, #TeamJade will save the sisters. I'm not worried. Tahan or Tully can go.

I'll be sending a few votes to Tahan and a couple to the sisters - and I don't usually vote. Let's not miss this change to get rid of Tully!

Here's the deal. Drew fans and Tully fans will save Tully (and let's be honest. There aren't many of them left). Tahan and Ed fans will save Tahan. #TeamBen, #TeamTim, #TeamMikkayla, #TeamJade will save the sisters. I'm not worried. Tahan or Tully can go.

I think most Drew fans want Tully GONE!

Back