Skip to main content

Eviction #10 - Who do you THINK will be EVICTED?

Who do you THINK will be EVICTED?

• Tahan

Votes: 19 8.3%
  • Mikkayla

Votes: 116 50.4%
  • Boog

Votes: 95 41.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ugh it'll kill me if it's "Time to stay Boog" and Tahan and Mikkayla are left on the bench :(

I don't know anymore. Mikkayla has some fans who are giving her thousands of votes, Boog will get votes from everyone (anti-Tahan, anti-Mikkayla, pro-Boog, and also many Tahan and Mikkayla fans who are trying to get the other one out), and then Tahan might end up not getting enough votes. I do like Boog but Tahan fans should be focusing on just saving Tahan, rather than voting for Boog just to get Mikkayla out.

I actually think its all three, gonna be really really close. Boog is gonna get alot of anti tahan anti mikkayla votes, lucky bitch :p

I feel like this is the closest eviction yet, and probably the most passionate amongst Tahan / Mikkayla fans. Imagine if it was the two of them in the final :p

I feel like this is the closest eviction yet, and probably the most passionate amongst Tahan / Mikkayla fans. Imagine if it was the two of them in the final :p

Oh dear god I kinda want it to happen now.... This forum would go insane

I don't know anymore. Mikkayla has some fans who are giving her thousands of votes, Boog will get votes from everyone (anti-Tahan, anti-Mikkayla, pro-Boog, and also many Tahan and Mikkayla fans who are trying to get the other one out), and then Tahan might end up not getting enough votes. I do like Boog but Tahan fans should be focusing on just saving Tahan, rather than voting for Boog just to get Mikkayla out.

This

Tahan would be out.

I'm in the minority here, because I think it will be Tahan. Boog is surprisingly popular and being a new face and very interesting, will get a lot of save votes in her first time up. Also, Tahan's fans will be getting sick of voting for her (ala Ben) and not vote as much.

Back