Skip to main content

Eviction #10 - Who do you THINK will be EVICTED?

Who do you THINK will be EVICTED?

• Tahan

Votes: 19 8.3%
  • Mikkayla

Votes: 116 50.4%
  • Boog

Votes: 95 41.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I really can be either Boog or Mikkayla. Or even Tahan if people forget to vote!!!

I just stick with Boog because it's the easy answer and my preference. Mikkayla could go and I'd feel the same.

It's only Tahan that I care for.

Honestly think Mikk could go. And I'm not sure how I feel about it.
But she would be a nightmare to live with..

well by the centrebet and sportsbet, they have mik to go. then following along way behind is boogs. and way behind them tahan.

Monday, 14 October 2013 5:30 PM

Win

Mikkayla

Boog

Tahan

I think Mikkayla after the last 2-3 weeks she is becoming more outwardly bitchy and behind their backs. The way she talks about some of the house mates like Tim and he is pretty much a failure and boog is a bogan she just seems to think she is better than everyone in the house apart from jade and ed who she kisses the ground they walk on.

Can't wait to see the argument between mikkayla and Tim. Boog will go next week but the fact that not many people feel attached to her could be a good thing coming up against 2 like tahan and mikkayla who many are getting sick of.

impotant to note that last year, sam beat both bradley and angie in evictions. and boog is a bigger personality than sam so.....

but i still think boog will go.

Hope it's Mikkayla she lost the plot when the sugar sisters left

I hope it's mik. I will vote a few times for tahan and a couple of times for boog on the off chance we could be so lucky.

Can Mikkayla please leave!? So sick of the sound of her droney whiny voice.

I think it will be Boog to go though.

I hope the betting odds are correct and Mikkayla does the walk of shame.

I'd like to see Mikkayla go, but surely it'll be Boog. Mikkayla and Tahan both have fans that are invested in them, while I seriously doubt anyone is invested in Boog. While this site is often a poor example, we know there are fans of Mikkayla and Tahan here. I'm not sure if there are any of Boog.

It could be any of them. Tahan isn't safe if her fans get complacent or split their vote too much, or weight their votes toward saving Boog because they think she's the one who needs the bigger boost to get ahead of Mikkayla. Are Mikkayla fans splitting their vote, or are most of them just voting for Mikkayla?

I'm happy enough whoever goes though. I don't mind Tahan, and I would like to see her outlast Mikkayla, but she has done enough that I wouldn't want her to win and it wouldn't bother me too much losing her.

I think it will be Mikkayla but I don't really want her to go at this point. The daily show before eviction might change my mind though.

I'd like to see Mikkayla go, but surely it'll be Boog. Mikkayla and Tahan both have fans that are invested in them, while I seriously doubt anyone is invested in Boog. While this site is often a poor example, we know there are fans of Mikkayla and Tahan here. I'm not sure if there are any of Boog.

Boog could get the anti Mikkayla and anti Tahan vote plus just people liking her for her as the sisters got when Tully and Tahan were up alongside.

Last edited:
Back