Skip to main content

Eviction #1 - Who do you want to save?

Eviction #1 - Who do you want to save?

• Total voters
just checked FB and there's a lot of foolish people posting names as if that counts by simply posting. but it gives a good indication.
from FB and this site - sharon is clearly gone with a slight possibility it may be Jasmine. Drew/Jade/Tim/Heidi getting a lot of comments

I voted for Tim! I think the house would be mega boring without him - he's hilarious. I love the way he baits Tully.

From that list, I'd probably save Tim but I'm not going to bother right now because he won't be evicted.

I'm guessing Sharon will go - I've seen a decent amount of fan pages on Twitter for Jazz.

This show would be nothing without Tim. I hope people realise that before they jump on the hate train

Me 2 - are you actually voting my fellow Drew lover? I just voted for him but I'm hoping that others also vote to save Tim & Heidi!

I voted several times to save Drew and one save to Tim

I trust the voting public to save Tim & Drew, and couldn't give a shit what else happens:)

Tim all the way. He's a real life troll with all the sly put downs he inserts into conversations with every house mate.

ie. complimenting ed at the dinner table about being mr perfect and boring but saying that that's okay. lol
admitting in the dairy room that he initially hated mykk and mykk jumping out in shock. double lol
Having a subtle a dig at heidi's weight arguably his closest buddy in there...etc

I'm warming to him because he's not nasty about it and revel in it like ben '12 did.

Tim and Drew will be safe, its between Jasmin and Sharon. Actually I cant really see anyone going but Sharon.

I voted for..... Draw? that's the present tense for Drew... oh well

Back