Skip to main content

Eviction #1 - Who do you want to save?

• Total voters

Jayden

Awesome site donor
Oops. Been a while since I made one of these... votes are public, sorry!

Also, Drew not Draw! :mad:

Tim
Jade
Drew
Heidi
Jasmin
Sharon

I've totally flipped from hating Tim to liking Tim. He adds a lot to the show. I hope he stays.

It's probably going to be Jasmin or Sharon that goes. I'm assuming they'll get the least votes.

As for voting this year I think Facebook voting is free this time but I can't even see an app for it on the bb Facebook page.

I wouldn't mind if any of those people went tbh.

But I voted for Drew for the sake of the poll.

It's probably going to be Jasmin or Sharon that goes. I'm assuming they'll get the least votes.

As for voting this year I think Facebook voting is free this time but I can't even see an app for it on the bb Facebook page.

Just replying to my own post. I see Facebook voting is same as last year. Click on the vote now at the top and pay with Facebook credits. Hate to think how many think they're voting just by writing their names on the wall though.

Just replying to my own post. I see Facebook voting is same as last year. Click on the vote now at the top and pay with Facebook credits. Hate to think how many think they're voting just by writing their names on the wall though.

Yep I agree. So many people think they're voting by commenting a name.

I don't have enough of a connection with anyone in there to save them.

even though i don't mind heidi, wouldn't it be hilarious if she got voted out.

Could be possible I guess, but she probably might have some of her radio listeners voting for her and I think there would probably be more interest in her compared to Sharon or Jasmin? Could be wrong though. It is harder to pick this time around with them having 6 up instead of the usual 3 or thereabouts.

Could be possible I guess, but she probably might have some of her radio listeners voting for her and I think there would probably be more interest in her compared to Sharon or Jasmin? Could be wrong though. It is harder to pick this time around with them having 6 up instead of the usual 3 or thereabouts.

the odds are more that sharon is going but still think it would be funny if she went.

I have saved hundreds of dollars phone credit over the months.. I was going to save Tim, but it looks like he will easily be saved this week..ill wait until the competition is tougher before saving Timmeh.

Guys who naively hope for nudity will save jade.
Heidi will be saved by her radio listeners
Jasmine will be saved by her coloured sisters
Drew will be saved by teenage girls
Sharon will be saved by mums who can relate to her, though mine hates her.
Tim will be saved by everyone who has a sense of humour.

It's kinda a tough one, but I'm sure shazza is on the choping block.

Back