Skip to main content

EUROVISION 2018 - JESS MAUBOY :)

...so... what do we think?... will Jessica go through to the final?... I sure hope so... she did so well... **fingers crossed** or should I say **stickyfingers crossed**?... lol!... cheers.

I used to like the voting but not as much anymore. The need for a good commentator is vital here.
But I do still love the live crosses to Olev from Slovenia who is that pumped up on amphetamines he cant stop saying " Hellloooo. Slovenia calling" 100 times.

Now Sticky after this you have to avoid media all day Sunday, and come watch the grand final, unless you are getting up at 5am???

The voting part in the final is cool

...I'll get up and watch it Live at 5:00 AM if you do?... lol!... Masterchef and this will clash on Sunday night surely?... if so... I'll watch it on my recording straight after Masterchef finishes... so... are you game to watch it Live at 5:00 Am kxk?... lol!... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
I"ll get up and watch it at 5am just for the bragging rights.
Interesting to see how bragging rights work when noone is interested or cares about your bragging rights.
Might give it a miss then.

This section is called the "Solving the world's problems" segment.
Where a curiously populated Europe which includes Australia take on the big global issues in an impromptu summit.
Or it could be just eurotash filler.
Not sure

I"ll get up and watch it at 5am just for the bragging rights.
Interesting to see how bragging rights work when noone is interested or cares about your bragging rights.
Might give it a miss then.

I may do 5am Sticky, I often am awake then anyway....insomnia
Would be exciting

...well... I'm going to get up and watch it live for sure now... it should be great fun... consider it booked in for me... cheers.

How sad, never seeing the ocean.....might kill me

they love Jess, listen to them

...my god!... that's tragic isn't it?... and here we are taking it for granted... thank god that I live in Australia that's all that I can say... poor girl... cheers.

Back