Skip to main content

EUROVISION 2018 - JESS MAUBOY :)

Shame about the cliche bad lyrics, an unfortunate fact of a lot of the trying English, weird lyrics & cliches
Also adds to the fun for me.....weirdness in general:)

...Joel Creaesy is such a knob isn't he?... does anyone on here actually like him?... I know that I don't... Julia Zemira and Sam Pang must have been awesome doing this I imagine?... I like them both... why aren't they doing it now?... cheers.

Shame about the cliche bad lyrics, an unfortunate fact of a lot of the trying English, weird lyrics & cliches
Also adds to the fun for me.....weirdness in general:)

...yes I like offbeat and weird stuff too... they should have more of it in my opinion... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
...Joel Creaesy is such a knob isn't he?... does anyone on here actually like him?... I know that I don't... Julia Zemira and Sam Pang must have been awesome doing this I imagine?... I like them both... why aren't they doing it now?... cheers.

I think Sam is too busy now. He does breakfast radio here in Melbourne, as well as a weekly AFL show on 7, plus HYBPA.

They were FAB
Too busy now, and Julia said she bailed as it felt weird Aus being inthe comp

HUNGRY....angry boys

...here go go... a clusterfuck of loud boring as shit noise... I hate this type of shit... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
Back