Skip to main content

EUROVISION 2016:MAY 11,13,15

Eurovision Song Contest

'2016 - Semi Final 2'

SBS 2, 11:25pm, Sat, 14 May 2016, 90 minutes

REPEAT
That is shorter, maybe without all the voting we are about to start that voting bit now

Abba:woot: Omg the best thing that EVER came out of Eurovision:inlove:

I am so ever grateful to my parents that I got to see this fabulous group in concert as a 10yr old. Best birthday present ever.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Reactions: kxk
on a side note, i know this is silly but i wonder how many people got confused when voting for Austria/Australia :p

this is so ugh! cant stand the pressure! lol. i know early leads dont mean anything but still.. we're scoring so well :( ..just waiting for the heartbreak...

I know its only jury votes but still.... hooray!!!!. whats happening?!!.. I need more friends :( haha

tbh im glad she didnt win, it would just complicate things. but pretty happy with that result. not too shabby! Suprised Belgium didnt place higher

I slept in so missed it. Dami is amazing and I must get my hands on her latest album. I have her first one.

Well that was heaps of fun, quite a few decent songs amongst the ghastly power/drama ballads

Love that Swedish boy, he reminds me of Heath Ledger.

It was thrilling watching the votes, and I always thought we would come 2nd. Love, love that soulful Ukrain winner, and that they trounced the stupid gimicky Russian. Great exposure for Dami, everywhere. Great hosts, and Dami is such a gorgeous ambassador

did anyone else notice in either semi 1 or 2, petra said something along the lines of
"grab your towels, and let's come together."?
:/ ahaha

I am going to watch allover again, it is lots of fun, the hosts are ridiculous and great, I dozed off for a little bit i think - did we get JT performing?

I love Belgium, Latvia, Lithuania (sexy eyes), Sweden - he is so cute & catchy song. And UKRAINE - she is all kinds of awesome, has actual soul and a great outfit.
Dami is wonderful, apart from her astounding vocals she is so appealing and so elegant.

Live to the US? I'd love to watch Americans watching Eurovision, Gogglebox style. Even that origami opening, mit gorillas.

Back