Skip to main content

Episode rundown for this week (day 64 onwards)

How can they have episode rundowns for days that haven't even happened yet? They may as well tell us who the evictee is and who gets nominated on Thursday night, since they can obviously predict the future.

How can they have episode rundowns for days that haven't even happened yet? They may as well tell us who the evictee is and who gets nominated on Thursday night, since they can obviously predict the future.
Well other than Mondays episode (which all of it has happened already in the house over the weekend) the rest don't really provide much. All shows have a sentence or two as a synopsis for each episode to be put in TV guides and the like, so that's what we have for Tuesday-Thursday.

Nah, these are just outlines of what's going on each day as far as producer driven stuff is concerned. I'm sure each week they storyboard what's going to happen when as far as "stunts and twists go" but they can't make up content as it hasn't happened yet. Plus a lot of this isn't a surprise anyway as the info was getting out before this thread.

Nah, these are just outlines of what's going on each day as far as producer driven stuff is concerned. I'm sure each week they storyboard what's going to happen when as far as "stunts and twists go" but they can't make up content as it hasn't happened yet. Plus a lot of this isn't a surprise anyway as the info was getting out before this thread.
And it's not like it's really reality TV.

that depends. do they realise only HoH can nominate? and if he is still loved up with skye, why vote for him if they thought it likely he wouldnt nominate her?
If the 5 vs. 3 groups really do exist, then the Skye group will win the ballot.

:cyclops: Tizzie. Good name!

I don't think the HOH will have 12 points, if their family/friend is also nominating, unless they just join the HOH to do the superpower play?

I wonder who Travis would take into the Sanctuary, if he was chosen as HOH?
I wonder if Chloe (fake webchat girl) is still entering the house for David, during the Remote Control task?

Big Brother throws a banquet party to celebrate the weekend – who will get on and who fall out?

Again? Boring. Forget the banquet so we can get real weekend footage.

Big Brother also introduces a new task called Remote Control.

I liked this adaption of the Freeze task when BBUK did it. But will we see much of it on tv episodes..? (Between Sonia's filler). And will BB remember to say "pause" and not "freeze" :p

Why can't they just throw out two housemates in one night so we can get more content and less audience time.
That's like playing with fire.

What if an original goes? Ryan and Skye, who are both well liked. Oh, not to mention, Penny - Who could definitely be the 3rd one to go.

Let's keep it with Richard and Tom. I want to see more of Penny.

Im bored just reading that
Exactly. A repeated task, eviction of two newbies nobody really knows or cares about and the hated friends and family nominations which are about the most pointless twist in the BB franchise.

These press releases just sum up where Channel 9 is going so wrong with the show - they want a show they can plot from beginning to end, not a show where you really don't know what you're going to get from one day to the next.

P.S. With two fairly uninteresting evictions what they should do with the remote control task is FF during Tuesday nights show and do the nominations live after the eviction (on fast forward, so a minute per nom). On Wednesday they then rewind to before the nominations and do the second eviction, then the noms again.

I like the friends and family nominations - Tim's dad was great last year. They get to give a huge hint to the clueless as to who isn't really their friend, by who they nomimate and why. And we get to see another side of the housemates, as they spontaneously react to the people who know and care about them.

Back